I've traveled a lot and stayed in the best and worst places. My fiancee' and I spent 12 nights at Laokasti and feel fortunate to have stumbled upon the place. We will go back there again when we revisit. Located in Oia, the best place to stay on Santorini, Laokasti is genuine Greek hospitality, cooking and an incredible value. Only a minute from caldera views and all the hub bub you could ever want, it is perfect for couples, and families as there is space and quiet to relax in. Outstanding pool. For those more extroverted, making friends with the family and staff is an honor, pleasure and part of what we regard as the best vacation ever. DO NOT overlook the food at the Laokasti. Vicki can give great recommendations and is helpful with activities as well. She isn't passive aggressive as a previous reviewer who spent only a day complained. How stupid. The restaurant is awesome and tremendous flavor versus the more pricey alternatives we tried approx 50% of the time. Best tomato balls and dessert wine on the island. Spiro, Maria and the staff are all caring pros and bend over backwards to please. It isn't five stars, but it is the best value and most authentic, friendly Greek experience and the most pleasurable vacation I've ever had in my 55 year life.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laokasti is a hotel and restaurant that is established and run by the same family since 1985. It is located in the most picturesque of all Santorini villages, Oia and offers a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the beauty that Santorini is. The hotel is a complex of 17 fully autonomous villas built in the traditional Santorini style (four maisonettes-suites, three apartments and 10 studios/ studio-suites).The hotel has a swimming pool with a pool bar and a small spa with a sauna and a Jacuzzi. It also has a restaurant that offers traditional Greek and ethnic cuisine and an excellent service.All suites are located by the pool and have private balconies or verandas with a panoramic view of the deep blue sea and the island of Ios, while the sun sets. All villas offer all facilities necessary to enjoy your holidays: air-conditioning, hair dryer, safety box, satellite TV and a kitchen equipped with utensils.We look forward to your arrival at Laokasti Villas Hotel and promise that you will enjoy unforgettable holidays in Santorini in a family environment that will make you feel at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laokasti Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laokasti Villas Hotel Oia
- Laokasti Hotel Oia
- Laokasti Resort Oia
- Laokasti Villas Santorini/Oia