My husband and I spent three wonderful nights at Esperas during our honeymoon. Location in Oia is important because there can be a lot of tourists. Esperas is situated on a cliff slightly outside the center of town, which was great for us because we wanted peace and quiet when we weren't exploring shops, restaurants, etc. It was lovely being able to relax by the pool (with the most amazing view) when we wanted to, without being surrounded by a million people.
We had the Junoir Suite, which ended up being my favorite room we stayed in during our whole trip. It was enormous and every room felt cozy and charming. We said it felt like we had our own romantic cave for three days! The staff was incredibly sweet and helpful throughout our entire stay. Every restaurant/outing recommendation they gave us was spot on! We will definitely return to Esperas in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia