Magnificent view and excellent service, a highly recommended place to stay in Oia. It is located at the very end of the island, away from the busy areas.
Nice breakfast and pool area and the rooms were clean with a cleaning service twice per day. Previous bad reviews on the rooms being dirty did not seem justified.
Prices were very competitive compared to other hotels in Oia offering the same experience. Actually the management were kind enough to allow us to check out late on the last day of our staying.
This hotel is totally recommended for a romantic staying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia