Our family of 5 just stayed at Esperas for 3 nights and it was fabulous! George and Yvonne were incredibly helpful and welcoming, the property is beautiful, the views are like no others, and their food for lunch was very good. Only issue we had is their pillows are too hard. They did change them out for us but they need less compacted pillows. Such a minor issue that it's almost not worth mentioning. Everything else about our stay was literally perfect! This was so authentic Oia and offered the best views in Greece. We highly recommend this property and hope to be back someday!! You will love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia