This was my baby-moon. We stay for 4 nights in October 2012 which was perfect for the lower level of crowds and a much mild temperature.
The hotel is easy access, a five minutes walk from the parking lot. Don't worry they will carry your bags from you. Food is good and the salads with the local capers are delish, Service is excellent and professional.
My favorite things are the privacy and the view, both are priceless when is time for the famous sunsets. while everybody gather in the late afternoon around the little open public space to watch the beautiful sunset you are totally relax on your balcony or by the pool having a glass of wine and hanging out with your friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia