We had a great time in Esperas. More luxurious than we expected and it all started with our welcome when we arrived. We stayed in a two bedroom two bath junior suite that was wonderfully cozy. It suited as perfectly as our 8 year old son stayed in the loft bedroom. Breakfasts were very good. The restaurant at Esperas was much better than expected and we had some of our best meals there. We stayed for 3 nights. The staff arranged our dinner reservations, a catamaran trip to hotsprings that was a highlight of our stay and even got our boarding passes for our flight to Athens. Our best dinner in Oia was at the Red Bicycle and we highly recommend it. It is a short walk from Esperas, it was the best dinner we had in two weeks in Greece. On our first night, we had dinner in Ammoudi Bay a Sunset and the seafood was great. Overall a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia