Went here with my girlfriend in June to have a romantic week in Santorini. Honestly I have nothing bad to say about Esperas. We have both traveled allot and are used to live good - but this place surprised us both. The rooms were big, had our own private terrace with sunset view, the service was excellent and the employees were always happy and helpful. I cannot not recommend this hotel enough. We'll definitely come back to Esperas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia