This is the best place ever! Quietness, luxury and getting spoiled. The view is outstanding. While shiploads of tourists watch take over the village for the best view and picture of the famous sunset, we drank a cool drink near the pool, the bar or our own terrace. Before and after 19.00 - 20.45 the authentic town was ours. The restaurants are good, not cheap but not too expensive either. And I must say, the Greek people have stolen our hearts! The most friendly, modest en kind people of Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia