We stayed here for 5 days in the middle of August and we loved the place. The location could not possibly be better. Overlooking the caldera and Ammoudi Bay, Esperas is a short walk to the super quaint and charming area where all the shops,cafes and restos are. The pool is great and so was the food at their restaurant. The patio and veranda in our room had the most spectacular view of the famous Oia sunset. I found the room to be very cute and clean although the bed was small (only a double) and the pillows were a little hard. I would
Most definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia