Amazing hotel.....I stayed in 2 hotels in Santorini and Esperas made me feel that I got ripped off in the other hotel. From Day one and people were very friendly and the rooms were amazing. Jacuzzi was very nice and clean, the view from our room was amazing. The hotel in general was quiet allowing for a very relaxed stay. They have a dvd library and you can rent any movies you want, which we found very conveniant at night. Breakfast was very good and fulfilling. Location was also very nice since you are a 5 minute walk from the Oia center. So it's nice that you can actually enjoy a nice dinner or shop around and not have to go to Fira every time, and in the same time enjoy the sunset every evening from the best part on the Island, But above all this hotel beats any in it's service. Everyone and I mean everyone was smiling and wanted to help. From the Guy who carried our bags who I don't know his name to Yvonne who met us and gave us exact details of how to get there and told us exact details of the hotel. A special dedication goes out to Hassna who gave us recommendations on what to do on the island and where to eat, and not one of them was wrong. She booked us in 2 restaurants which were beyond amazing and booked us amazing seats there. I'd give this hotel 6 stars for the service. The hotel is a bit pricey but totally worth it. Unlike some hotels which are already pretty expensive but you don't get for what you pay for.b Thanks Hassna and co.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esperas is a unique full service hotel that offers you the opportunity to experience the traditional cave houses of Santorini coupled with one of the most breathtaking views on the planet. A five minute walk from the center of the picturesque village of Oia, the complex is exclusively situated on the edge of a hanging cliff side (the Caldera), overlooking the breathtaking sunset and the volcanic rocks. An ambiance of comfort and relaxation is present throughout the 20 houses, complemented by traditional furniture and antique pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Esperas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperas Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Esperas Traditional Hotel
- Hotel Esperas Traditional
- Esperas Santorini/Oia