“Excellent!”

Kirini Suites & Spa
Ranked #10 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel, it was an amazing stay from start to beginning. The staff are amazing here and are always wanting to help. The food is excellent, especially the lunch menu. The room was fantastic, big and very spacious, just the bad thing is that there is a small step from the bedroom into the bathroom and the ceiling of the door is low, which means if you don't know about it your always banging your head.

We went to the spa on the last day and found it a great experience. We has wished that we had gone sooner in our holidays.

I really have no bad things to say about this hotel, everything was amazing!!

1  Thank AlexinaGraham

Reviewed 9 September 2012

we had an exellent stay in kirinihotel
exeptionnal rooms and staff
exellent manager ,georgia,with high managerial and marketing skills
nikos was great also
all the staff was really extraordinary
music and view are superbe
all these made our stay ,one of the best
the view is sooooooooooo relaxing
i highly recommend this hote

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kzabboud
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Kirini is hands down the best hotel experience I have ever had...I will try to keep the review as short and to the point as possible so as to not bore or overwhelm. The initial reason for my choosing Kirini was a coworker who raved about her stay and called it the most amazing place on earth. She couldn’t have been more correct! I came here with my girlfriend and stayed 4 nights. From the moment we arrived we were treated exceptionally well by all members of the staff. They happily organized all of dinners, cruises, wine tour, and anything else we needed. Nikos and Vicky were extremely helpful and always more than happy to lend a hand. Breakfast every morning was delicious and the waiters/waitresses were very attentive and always remembered our coffee order. We also had dinner at the restaurant that is part of the hotel (white cave dining experience) and it was one of the best, if not the best, meals I had on my entire trip throughout Greece. The hotel itself is gorgeous. The location is perfect and our room had an amazing view of the caldera and the town of Oia. We also had got a massage at the spa during our stay and it was a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Santorin. I definitely hope to return to Kirini one day.

3  Thank sonrisa6
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Just finished a trip in Oia and stayed in Kirini Suites, which was one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in. Not only did it have stunning caldera views that took my breath away, the staff was amazing! They were helpful, catered to every need, and seemed genuine that they wanted you to have a great visit. The pool was wonderful, food amazing, and best sunset I have ever seen...Will be back for sure

Reviewed 12 August 2012

Everything was just fine!!!Especially service.Hotel Manager was always available and very very helpful . The view to caldera was stunning . Try the multi - course degustation menu of their great chef Giorgos. A wonderfull dining experience !!! I'm just looking forward to get back there again...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank soxagi
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We have just returned from a week in Kirini Suites and what a wonderful holiday! The hotel is set into the cliff face, as are most in Oia. Our room was simply stunning, with a little terrace overlooking the pool area. On our second to last day we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite free of charge. Sipping champagne in our private pool was a lovely way to end our trip!
The staff were friendly, attentive and really made us feel welcome and at home.
Another stand out of the hotel was the food. Everything from breakfast to desert was unbelievable. We were lucky enough to be there for the monthly dinner event which was a tasting menu designed around a local olive oil. What a fantastic evening and sensational food! Having dined in top class restaurants around the world, both my fiance and I agreed this was one of the best meals we'd ever had.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a bit of luxury, fantastic views and exceptional food!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank m0zart05
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Simply great. A lovely experience. Magnificent views, the staff were extremely friendly. They are very helpful and they make sure that you have the best time. The hotel manager was always there making sure that everything is ok. We had two room upgrades and the service was simply great. Great value for money and would definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oia
Andronis Luxury Suites
Katikies Hotel
Katikies Hotel
#15 of 56 in Oia
Andronis Boutique Hotel
Atrina Canava 1894
Armeni Village Rooms & Suites
Petit Palace Suites Hotel

Been to Kirini Suites & Spa? Share your experiences!