“The most coat effective in the world”
Review of Atrina Canava 1894

and 1 more site!
Atrina Canava 1894
Ranked #4 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We have stayed 3 nights at this hotel as our honeymoon, and from the beginning hotel staff made us surprised. We were planed to go by taxi from the port and told to hotel, but there was no any taxi there when we reached. While we were looking for taxi around, found one guy holding our name. Actually hotel sent the guy for us even we refused it once. Not only that but also many services they did to us, made our honeymoon very wonderful and unforgettable. Honestly we stayed different hotel which was once known as the best hotel in the world after this hotel, but the services were not good as this hotel and regretted to change the hotel. You will be definitely know why so many people mark so high rate on this hotel and I declare you should choose this hotel if there is available! This was may best service I ever had in hotel stay!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TAKANORI K

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I am a frequent traveller and I have been to many kind of hotels from hostels to 5 star resorts, I have stayed in castle residences and boutique hotels. However this hotel gave me the feeling of excellence, and the feeling that it is worth working hard throughout the year to spend vacations this way.

The location is just perfect. It is located inside Oia, but not where the restaurants and the bars are located. Thus it is quiet and everything can be reached within 5-10 minutes walk. The swimming pool has a beautiful caldera view, which is very important in Oia, since the town does not have a beach and the summer is relatively hot.The hotel is directly on the caldera side of Oia with excellent view from within the rooms and the terrace seats. The individual setting of each room and the respect to the traditional architecture can clearly categorize it to a boutique hotel.

The breakfast is fabulous and is always brought to the room on request, skipping the nasty buffet breakfast and the 10am rush of a normal 5-star hotel stay.Everything in the hotel reminded me of a 5-star hotel: Spacious rooms, delicate breakfast with fresh ingredients, porter service, exclusivity, privacy, reception which deals with any kind of problems (literally!), high quality sanitary items and personal service.

Oh, did I mention that this place is perfect to celebrate a birthday or to make a wedding proposal? They can even organize everything around it from the reception, from flowers to cakes, of course with a reasonable additional cost. All prices are reasonable and they don't reminded me the extravagant-pricing of 5-star hotels where even a bottle of water can cost 5 Euros. Oh, did I mention that the mini bar items are complimentary?

I could go on forever praising this hotel, but the bottom line is that it is highliy priced, but the services offered are of a higher value than the price. This is what matters.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hellasangel
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

A warm and excellent place I and my family stay in santorini! It just like all my imaginations of santorini, white, clean, peaceful, romantic! Good location, good view good service, every people are so nice to make me feel like stay at home! It would be my only choice when I come back again to santorini!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We left Atrina a Traditional Houses a couple of days ago. The experience couldn't be more amazing. The view is one of the best I ever seen, the rooms perfectly decorated, amazing staff. Really couldn't point nothing negative the the days I spent there. I would suggest a room with jacuzzi since it can be pretty hot in the balcony.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Just returned from our second visit in as many years to Atrina Traditional Houses. The hotel and staff are outstanding. Nothing is too much trouble for Athena, Melanie, Irena, Costas, Gen and all the staff - From meeting you with a perfect welcome from a delayed flight late at night to recommending and booking the best table at any one of Oia's fabulous array of restaurants. The hotel rooms are fantastic, the breakfast on your terrace is a delight. Could not fault it and will be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank PeterOxford
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We left Atrina House a few days ago and could not have had a more perfect visit. We stayed in the 2 bedroom Atrina Villa and loved everything, from our perfect views to the fabulous patio to the wonderful staff to the recommendations for restaurants, sunset winery visit, etc. made by proprietress, Irena, and her daughter Atina. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank CSDoyle
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Rooms are beautiful, the staff very helpful. The breakfast is very nice that they bring to your room. Big plus that you get a cell phone to use. Location? Fagettaboutit, unboleevabul. Excuse my brooklynese. This place deserves the ratings it gets. About two blocks away there is a pay to park lot that is worth it. My only complaint is a standing complaint that still many luxury hotels in Europe haven't woken up to, you got to enclose a shower if you don't want the towels to wind up acting as a mop. Otherwise can't fault this place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank docovNy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oia
Andronis Luxury Suites
Filotera Suites
Filotera Suites
#6 of 56 in Oia
Petit Palace Suites Hotel

Been to Atrina Canava 1894? Share your experiences!