We only spent 3 days in Santorini, and were really happy with our decision to stay in Oia and at Golden Sunset Villas.
The location couldn't be better, and the owner was extremely helpful, hospitable and welcoming. He even offered to come and pick us up if we weren't able to get a cab back to the hotel one evening!
Our room was clean and comfortable, although it was a little damp. Given the type of hotel this is, we weren't surprised by this at all. The breakfast was simple and quite good.
The only thing we wished was that the hotel had a pool. I understand that there is a "park" being built next door which will include a cafe and pool that hotel guests will have access to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holidays at Golden Sunset Villas in one of the most picturesque Santorini hotels in Oia overlooking the marvellous Caldera and the sunset! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Sunset Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sunset Villas Hotel Oia
- Golden Sunset Hotel
- Golden Sunset Villas Santorini/Oia