Love this hotel! We had such a pleasant stay here last month (early Sept 2013). Free upgrade from owner of the hotel upon check in. Our room was big with adequate furniture (believe our room was #14). Room had a kitchen too that provided plates, silverware and coffee machine. It was very useful as we bought fruits and breakfasts for each day from nearby grocery store. By the way, Santorini's grapes are the BEST in the world!. The owner also gave us a complementary red wine , which was the best. Patio outside of our room was huge. Every day we sat on patio to enjoy the beautify sunset while receiving envious glances from dinner guests in front of us (hotel has a restaurant in front of our room). Hotel's windmill attracted lot of tourists gather outside for the view, which made us feel so proud of our choices as we were able to sit right outside of our room to enjoy the magnificent Oia sunset.
The day of our departure, the owner/husband got up before 5am to make sure everything was ok for us (as we had to leave by 5:30am to airport). He sent his employee to carry our luggage from our room to the taxi spot at 5:15am. Due to taxi driver did not show up, he personally drove us to airport. Talk about customer service!!
Overall, we loved our stay here. Owners and hotel staffs were so nice and friendly. We will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holidays at Golden Sunset Villas in one of the most picturesque Santorini hotels in Oia overlooking the marvellous Caldera and the sunset! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Golden Sunset Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sunset Villas Hotel Oia
- Golden Sunset Hotel
- Golden Sunset Villas Santorini/Oia