Stayed for five nights from 15 - 20 October in the Cave house. The stay was wonderful. The rate included daily breakfast (Juice, Coffee, Tea, bread, jam, ham, cheese, cereals, yogurt and honey) and a wonderful view. The rooms were clean and comfortable with spring mattresses. It had a well equipped kitchen, with coffee maker, pots, utensils, dishwashing liquid and sponge etc. The room came with a folder which suggested places to eat, explore and things to do. The room was cleaned everyday with change of towels, which is a real pleasure to see everyday when we are back from our excursions. The owner was ever ready with advise whenever needed.
The view is amazing. Many travel to Oia to get a spectacular view of the sunset, while we had access to the view every evening on our private balcony, sipping tea =)
Oia has a number of shops and restaurant, thus it rather self sufficient and you won't have to travel elsewehere. The trip was even more enjoyable as it was off peak and there weren't many tourists around. Thus getting on the bus, cable and ferry rides wasn't a problem at all.
For the accommodation, service and view, the price was well-worth it. An unique feature of the place is the windmills, which are featured on souvenirs and pictures of Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your holidays at Golden Sunset Villas in one of the most picturesque Santorini hotels in Oia overlooking the marvellous Caldera and the sunset! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Sunset Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sunset Villas Hotel Oia
- Golden Sunset Hotel
- Golden Sunset Villas Santorini/Oia