My wife & I spent a week in this apartment complex a few weeks ago. The apartments are well spaced out, each with their own balcony with stunning sea views. They are spacious & nicely fitted out with all the facilities one might expect. The complex has a small pool, again with delightful views over the caldera - a great spot to cool down & unwind after a busy day touristing. The staff are friendly & very helpful indeed. And this would be a definite 5-star review were it not for the huge number of steps down from the street to the complex - no less than 119 of them! This is not the place to forget your car keys (as I did!) because in the heat of the day a return trip to the apartment is a serious physical challenge unless you are an Olympic athlete. But if you are organised and don't need to come & go too often, this place is definitely heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small settlement located in OIA on the Santorini Island,consist of 8 units for 2 till 5 persons, reception, bar and pool facilities. Settlement is situated on the edge of the Volcano crater, overlooking the see and islets around. Each unit is fully equipped and can work as an independent bungalow (fully equipped kitchen, terrace etc.) Cave-like looking apartments, just 3-5 minutes walking distance from the center of the village and shopping center, but on the really calm area... relaxing and romantic atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Nostos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nostos Apartments Oia
- Nostos Apartments Hotel Oia
- Nostos Apartments Santorini/Oia