Reservations were easy enough to make on line. Location was excellent. It's on the southern edge of Oia, but the town is so small you can walk anywhere you want. Everyone says things about the stairs, but that's just a part of staying on the edge of a volcano. It's definitly worth walking down. Views from the rooms are amazing. Rooms are traditional cave houses. There were some ants in the room, but no biggie for us. The conveniance store at the top of the stairs is great - you can buy wine, champaigne, cheeses to eat on the balcony. It's amazing to just sit there and look out at the water. You can't imagine it until you get there. This place doesn't have a sunset view, but we found the sunsets overrated. The caldera view is way better. We stayed in Firostafini as well on this trip, and we agree with everyone else that said to stay in Oia. Firostafini was great in its own way (and you can get to Oia on a quick bus trip), but there's something about being right there. Great town, full of picture opportunities.
The reason I said management is questionable is because everything that went a little wrong (a chair on our deck was ripped) the manager seemed flustered over. The chair came back fixed, but it just seemed like he was overwhelmed. This shouldn't take away from picking this place because we thought it was amazing. The pool is small, but no one was in it when we stayed, so it was great to jump in after a hot day of walking around town.
We were there on our honeymoon, and had an amazing time here. Highly recommended. Not a place where you will be pampered, but probably tsome of the best views on Oia, and the price is comparitavely affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small settlement located in OIA on the Santorini Island,consist of 8 units for 2 till 5 persons, reception, bar and pool facilities. Settlement is situated on the edge of the Volcano crater, overlooking the see and islets around. Each unit is fully equipped and can work as an independent bungalow (fully equipped kitchen, terrace etc.) Cave-like looking apartments, just 3-5 minutes walking distance from the center of the village and shopping center, but on the really calm area... relaxing and romantic atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Nostos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nostos Apartments Oia
- Nostos Apartments Hotel Oia
- Nostos Apartments Santorini/Oia