“Our home Atmospherico”

Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle
Ranked #13 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 2 May 2011

Hello everyone on Trip Advisor! I always read all reviews carefully before I decide to book my hotel and it proved helpful. My visit to Santorini was for 5 days in late September and it was the best time, not too crowded and it pictured framed sunsets from the Castle ruins. I stayed with my husband and son in Atmospherico at the Aspaki Hotel. If I have to say what I loved the most… well, it will be tough to say only one thing. We felt like we were at home. It is a great feeling when you travel and you go to your hotel room and you feel like it’s yours. It’s almost magical. The suite was large, intimate, with charming decorations. I loved the chimney, the loft above the kitchen, the spacious balcony with the spectacular view. It was always clean and the flowers in the balcony were always watered. Sitting on the couch enjoying my morning coffee it felt like Atmospherico was my vacation house on this heavenly island of Santorini. Everyone there is very kind and polite and even the owner came to greet us. I left Atmospherico, my vacation house in Santorini with the promise that I would return soon again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 April 2011

The view from the balcony … Fantastic , the room …Spacious and beautiful. We stayed at Deep Blue and it was exceptional, such architecture we never saw in any hotel. The bathroom was super large with separate toilet and bath tube and separate shower. The view beats the photos!. The owner was incredibly nice. Was waiting for us and since we were on our honeymoon trip, he arranged to put roses in the room and a bottle of wine. Everything was extraordinary - the room, the location and staff... I would strongly recommend this cute hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Olympic Villa was recommended as the ideal accommodation in August. The highlight of the trip was the daily exercise in our indoor private pool. Having your own private pool with massage definitely comes in handy after a great jog down the 200 steps to Amoudi bay. The main bedroom has a large Jacuzzi in the bathroom which was only used once ... with a private pool the Jacuzzi came in second. The balcony has a great, comfortable sitting area, perfect to kick back and enjoy the sunset!!

The location of this hotel is mystical. Romantic and exciting!! Right under the ruins of the old castle of Oia, the hotspot for watching the sunsut and 200 steps walk up from Amoudi beach and fresh fish tavernas. And whats more, the staff memebers are young and energetic with great dinner and shop recommendations.

A great place to spend the summer vacation relaxing!!

Room Tip: Olympic Villa
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angeliqueT
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Our accomodations were lovely. We stayed in the Marine room, and the decor was gorgeous. We felt like princesses. The bed was very comfortable. The staff were friendly and eager to help. The breakfast was delicious and arrived promptly every morning.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2011

I stayed at Castle Oia with my family for a long weekend. We stayed in the Marine and Aqua villa suites which were luxurious AND wonderfully comfortable. Every morning we enjoyed a fabulous and fresh traditional Greek breakfast on our balcony overlooking beautiful Oia and the sea!

Not only did we enjoy the splendour and location of this hotel, but the
staff were wonderful and attentive
to our every need. They were also more than willing to suggest and organize activities for us.

We were absolutely delighted with this lovelyl hotel and I am already looking forward to returning to Santorini and staying in Castle Oia!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank camachla
Reviewed 21 April 2011

The service was amazing. The staff anticipated our every need. They were helpful, friendly & professional. They arranged a rental car & wine tour. Made dinner reservations & gave us suggestions on where to visit with the car.
The rooms were amazing! Clean, comfy beds with beautiful decor & the views are breath taking. I can't imagine a better place to view the sunset. Hot tub and cave swimming pool made this experience truly unique.
Everything was superb I can't wait to return. One tip: be ready for all the stairs in Santorini & don't drink too much Greek wine at dinner when you have to climb 225 stairs afterwards to return to your hotel!

Room Tip: The views are exceptional from all the rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MamaCassExpat
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I booked Eros suite in oia castle. it is perfect. they arranged the rental car service for us and also arranged staff to help me pick up hold luggage when i got there. the funiture is also perfect, when we leave, my boyfriend and i took many photos of the room, it's unforgettable experience. they also gave us travel advises and recommendations which are very helpful. And they delivered breakfast to our room every morning. the location is good, the sunset is beatiful to be seen from our balcony. and we also have our private swimming pool. everything is perfect. if i will go to santorini again, i will still choice oia castle

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple