We loved our stay at Art Maison. It is a small botique luxury hotel with a price you would expect to pay for that experience. I would say the two primary reasons to stay here are the views/location and the lovely unique rooms. As to the former, wow you really can't do any better on Santorini. At the very end of the island in Oia, high on the cliff and situated directly n line with the sunsets, it really can't get any better than this. Each of the rooms has a private balcony where you can sit and take in the sunset each night. Many have jucuzzi's or pools, and a,so ample and comfortable seating. This is the location where everyone who wants to see the spectacular sunsets from Oia comes, and they are worth it. We would watch the sunset each evening from our balcony and then just as the final glimpse of the sun would end, there would be a spontaneous ovation from the crowd gathered above and around the hotel. The rooms are each unique, and are ornately decorated in a luxury style. They have separate kitchen areas which is. nice because the hotel has no food service or restaurant other than preordered breakfasts. I would say that the lack of food service was one drawback, though easy to overlook in light of the views. The other drawback is that you are very near the well traveled pathway down to the bay below, which somewhat reduces the privacy of the experience and there was also an occaisional fragrence of donkey mess that would flow up to the balcony from the path. One important tip if you stay ther is to make sure and arrange with the hotel for the transfer of your luggage as it is buried in the town and you really don't want to be dragging your luggage though, up and down from the parking area to the hotel. The staff at this hotel was really great, and consistently provided the type of service and attention that you would expect at these prices. Very courteous, friendly and able to provvide lots of great recommendations and tips on Santorini, and they made a number of reservations for us for dinners, tours and so forth which made life easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Maisons Exclusive Boutique Hotels is composed of 2 Luxury Hotels: Aspaki and Oia Castle Luxury Suites. Due to its unique location on the cape of the Caldera right in the heart of Oia Santorini, Aspaki Exclusive Hotel offers best panoramic views of the Caldera, Aegean sea,entire village with blue domes and Volcano while ensuring ultimate privacy and tranquility for our guests. A common pool and bar/restaurant is available. Oia Castle Luxury Suites is located under the Castle of Oia which is the best spot to watch the famous sunset view in Santorini.The Suites and Villas were combined with every modern-day luxury and private pools or Jacuzzis offering direct sunset views and Caldera, windmills and sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki And Oia Castle
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki & Oia Castle Hotel Oia