Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle
Ranked #13 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Caracas, Venezuela
“Paradise”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel has the best location in Santorini and high standard of service and levels of cleanliness. Our honeymoon suite had a large bedroom, superb interior design with very big balcony with Jacuzzi overlooking the most photographed views of Santorini. The location of Aspaki could not be more perfect. Combine the best postcards, from the blue domed churches, white and colourful houses high on the cliffs, the blue of the sea and the volcano and you have the exact view and location of Aspaki.
We stayed in September for 5 days and we chose this hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor. All the good things they say about this place are true. All the staff members are extremely nice, welcoming and will make you feel at home right upon your arrival. I would love to have the opportunity of returning here again one day!

3 Thank murad a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I came here in July 2013 and booked the sunset honeymoon suite to propose to my girlfriend .. All I can say it what a place.! I have been all over the world but this was by far the best place I have ever been, the rooms, the staff and location are second to none.. The price is high but you get what you pay for, well worth the money. Definatley looking at booking again. Thanks guys!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Cain1984
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Firstly stay at the Marine Suite!! The service provided to us was exceptional. The staff made sure that we didn't have one wish that was not done. They were very proactive did all they can do to please us. They have a great hotel with great breakfast, decor and view. The private jacuzzi that overlooks the best sunset view in the world is exactly what you need for your Honeymoon; just as hundreds of people are surrounding Oia to watch the sunset, you are sipping on your champagne with what ever appetizers you choose and playing the music (yes the jacuzzi has a power outlet in a cupboard so you can take your laptop or whatever you wish!!) The staff was very helpful and made perfect suggestions for restaurants and attractions. They know what they are talking about when it comes to luxury!! Definitely recommend this hotel specially for couples!

Room Tip: Marine Suite!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ramy M
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed at aspaki in September 2013. It was absolutely amazing, the view was breathtaking, the staff courteous and helpful. We have been to many places and so far this was our favorite, I highly recommend visiting you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Rent the boat the owner Demetrius operates, it was really nice the tour he took us on.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and I spent 6 nights here (Aqua room at Oia Castle) in September 2013, and as far as planning a honeymoon, it was obvious within 30 minutes that we could not have done any better. A few highlights:
1) The location: while not next door (except Castro), most restaurants are very close and only a 3-5 minute walk. What sets this location apart though is the view of the sunset, which is second to none. We felt guilty sitting on our own private balcony (with hot tub) watching the sun go down while hundreds of people were showing up 2 hours early to get prime standing space on the walking paths around us to see the sunset. Plus, the hotel is right next to a main donkey walking path, is close to a public pool, and is far enough from the road that you can completely lose yourself if in old world feel of Oia. The black sand beach is also walkable if you're feeling ambitious.
2) The room: The room we stayed in was one of the coolest and most unique hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. It was a 'cave room', with chalk white walls, but as you've probably read it has its own personal indoor pool. Note this pool is sizeable and heated (and has a very cool light which allows you to change the color of the pool); it's not just a hot tub (it's about 4.5 to 5 feet deep), and you can swim in it. Having a kitchen with a refrigerator was nice as well since we were always able to bring leftovers home. But the best part of the room was the porch...which was completely private and (as mentioned earlier) had a perfect unobstructed view of the sunset. We spent a lot of time reading and napping down there, and I wish I was there again right now.
3) The service: First let me say this....Yordan is one of the nicest and most accomodating staff members I've have ever encountered in any of my travels. He was happy to serve us breakfast every morning when ever we liked (the breakfast is huge by the way, you probably won't need to eat lunch until mid to late afternoon), was very helpful in arranging rental, dinner and boat trip reservations (some you definitely should do if you visit Santorini), and even taught us some basic greek phrases (ephkaristo!). The rest of the staff was just as great, and they were more than willing to extend a helping hand so we could relax.

We feel lucky we were able to stay here, and I'm sure you will too.

3 Thank Nctarheel80
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My companion and I arrived via Rome, Venice and Athens, exploring art, archaeological sites and excellent restaurants. We were looking forward to chilling for a few days before starting our trip back to the States. After settling on Oia, Santorini for our final stop, I did a lot of research on blogs and travel sites trying to find the perfect place to stay...and I found it! The Aspaki Hotel turned out to be so good, that in four days, we only left our suite to have meals and get wine and snacks for sunset. We had a rental car and had planned to tour the island, but never even saw the car the whole trip. After all, why go to all the trouble of picking the perfect location and quality amenities, then leave? The Owner and Staff were so accommodating and responsive to every request, we couldn't have been made more comfortable. And wow! the views. There are a lot of fine properties in Oia, but in my well traveled opinion, this place is the best and deserves your patronage. It is the only place I will stay when in Santorini. And maybe next time, we'll actually leave the suite long enough to tour some wineries! Maybe...

A special word about the Owner: He has put his heart and hard work into creating an amazing experience for the discerning traveler. He deserves special recognition for having created a place that is a truly wonderful. It reflects his excellent taste and desire for perfection.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. You really can't go wrong with any choice. I highly recommend this prope...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Gretna, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I recently stayed a week in the Marine Suite for our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived until the time we left we received the most outstanding service. Yordan took care of our every need, which made our trip even more carefree than we could have imagined. The rooms are impeccably clean and beautifully decorated, the breakfast that was served to us on our balcony every morning was so delicious, and I cannot even say enough about the views from the balcony. The sunset view is breathtaking. We also enjoyed the close proximity to Amoudi Bay. We could not have chosen a better place to stay in Santorini. Our only regret is that we didn't stay longer.
Art Maisons is a must stay. We will go back!!

Room Tip: If you are on a budget the Marine Suite is perfect. The views are amazing and the room is beautiful...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple