A word to describe the Aspaki hotel is luxurious. We splurged one night of our three night stay in Santorini and decided to book this hotel based on reviews. Located on the cliff facing the caldera it has impressive views of Ia (as the locals call it) and the sea. No wonder why this town is always on top of the places to visit before you die. It's absolutely stunning. No sunset views though, for that you would have to stay at their sister property, however you can still enjoy wonderful views of the caldera and Oia itself which are equally outstanding. We booked the honeymoon suite (which is basically any of the 8 rooms the hotel has) and we were allocated to room 108, the one farther down and closest to the sea. The room was huge compared to all other rooms we have stayed in during our trip to Greece, with the bathroom being by far the most spacious and luxurious of them all, however the bedroom was kind of tight. Although basic and minimalist, it exuded luxury. It also had by far the best TV and the best cover of the fuse box! and a complimentary bottle of champaigne! The room was kind of inside the mountain, a cave suite if you will, and we had a "private" pool across the room, which was more like a deep hot tub also kind of embedded in the cliff. The room also comes with some sun beds, which can also be construed as private as, at least while we were there, nobody wondered that far down. Breakfast was really really good, which was expected for the price, especially the orange juice, the best we had during the whole trip. The pastries were also very good. Staff was attentive, specially the "sherpa" (I think Sami was his name) that carries the luggage to the hotel through the narrow streets of Oia full of "cruisaders" and up and down the very steep cliffs, my hats to him, but service was spotty. During our booking process communication wasn't very fluid as I had to send several times the same email to get a response, which was kind of a let down as for that price you would expect the most personalized service of them all. In all honesty for the price I was expecting more. More what? I can't say, but definitively more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Maisons Exclusive Boutique Hotels is composed of 2 Luxury Hotels: Aspaki and Oia Castle Luxury Suites. Due to its unique location on the cape of the Caldera right in the heart of Oia Santorini, Aspaki Exclusive Hotel offers best panoramic views of the Caldera, Aegean sea,entire village with blue domes and Volcano while ensuring ultimate privacy and tranquility for our guests. A common pool and bar/restaurant is available. Oia Castle Luxury Suites is located under the Castle of Oia which is the best spot to watch the famous sunset view in Santorini.The Suites and Villas were combined with every modern-day luxury and private pools or Jacuzzis offering direct sunset views and Caldera, windmills and sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels Aspaki & Oia Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki & Oia Castle Hotel Oia
- Art Maisons Luxury Santorini Hotels: Aspaki And Oia Castle