My wife and I, along with others from our family, stayed two nights at Mystique and had our wedding ceremony there. In all, it was incredible.
- The facilities: Everything was top-notch. It was impeccably clean, perfectly manicured and beautiful. Each room is different with it's own layout. Our family occupied three rooms, and they were great.
- The location: Situated on a cliff overlooking the Caldera, you couldn't ask for a more breath-taking view. Pictures on their website (and from my camera) just cannot do it justice. You really have to see it to believe it.
- The food: We ate breakfast there every morning and had a sit-down meal within their cavernous restaurant for our wedding dinner. The food was excellent - the best we had on Santorini, actually. If you stay there, don't overlook this!
- The staff: I have saved the best for last. Though the place was amazing and the location has to be one of the best in the world, the staff was outstanding. They were friendly, attentive and provide top-notch service. They made transfers to and from the airport easy, we received a nice "welcome treat" upon arrival, provided recommendations for activities and eateries, etc. For instance, the manager helped arrange a private boating excursion, and it was unforgettable. They weren't afraid to go the extra mile.
The manager of the hotel also helped us organize our wedding - photographer, videographer, cake, chairs, hair & makeup, et al. We were a bit nervous, having booked this all sight-unseen from the U.S. But, in the end, it was magical and was the "dream wedding" my wife sought.
One thing of note: There are many stairs here. If you have mobility problems, this place may not be for you. But, if you have mobility problems, Santorini, in general, may not be the right place for you. There are many steps - regardless of your location on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mystique is a stylish property consisting of 39 suites and villas built exactly on Oia's most famous cliffs with dazzling views of clear blue crystalline waters towards the Volcano and the Aegean Caldera. 18 Km from Santorini Airport and 20 km from Athinios Port.All accommodations are a wondrous exploration of driftwood, a free spirited, untamed material that harness the elegance of simplicity. Enticing patterns carved into the walls. All suites open onto sea-facing terraces with relaxing daybeds. Cobblestone pathways lead to the plunge pool surrounded by sun beds for the utmost relaxation.Guests may experience an outdoor infinity-edge pool, the "Aura" Bar, the "Charisma" Gourmet Restaurant, "ASEA" the new artisan Japanese restaurant and the "Secret" Wine Cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mystique Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mystique Hotel Oia
- Mystique Oia
- Mystique Luxury Collection Hotel Santorini/Oia