We stayed at Filotera Villas in May 2010 and we read so many reviews at various hotels that we couldn't decide where to stay. So, we split our time between Filotera and another hotel. While this other hotel was ok, it was not nearly as beautiful and as enjoyable a stay that we had at Filotera. Filotera is family owned and very friendly. We stayed 3 nights in one of the small caves, which was very quaint and very CLEAN (which was very important to us). We arrived around 2am and were met by Nikolas at our taxi and escorted to our room. After waking the next morning we walked out onto our balcony and was mesmerized by the breathtaking view! (See photos). The view is simply amazing and while we did not see any of the other caves, the size of the small cave house was adequate and affordable for us. After all, we were in a beautiful place and we didn't want to spend much time in our room anyway. Breakfast is not included but the room was equipped with a kitchenette and fridge. Also plenty of restaurants and small grocery stores within 1 to 2 minutes walk to buy whatever you want with ease. Filotera is ideally located. The bus stop can be reached within 2 to 5 mins walk and the far side of Oia can be reached with a 10 to 15 mins walk. If you go to Santorini, I would highly recommend Filotera Villas in Oia. You will not be disappointed! The combination of the view and the hospitality at Filotera put them above and beyond at any hotel that you would stay at Oia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portray your Santorini holiday with exclusive experiences. Santorini... A half-moon shaped paradise with dove-white houses and superb suites, engulfed by the calm cobalt blue Aegean Sea and cherishing volcanic sandy beaches all around. A magical place on earth, an island that constitutes a top international destination seen in personal wish-lists of millions of people worldwide! You have made your dream come true and you are finally here! This small island certainly looks nothing like what you have left back home. You are not only mesmerized by the beauty of the 'black diamond' of the Aegean, but eager with enthusiasm to portray your holidays with exclusive experiences. Oia Luxury Suites are waiting for you! Brand new. Unbeatably luxurious. Memorable holidays in the Aegean archipelago. Relax and take a breath of fresh air. The landscapes will overwhelm you, the sunsets will enchant you, the history will fascinate you! You have made the perfect decision, having selected to stay at a beautiful boutique hotel in the atmospheric settlement of Oia in Santorini - the heavenly, brand new Filotera Suites, which is bound to offer you an incredible and memorable stay, thanks to its quality services and its perfect Oia private pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Filotera Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Filotera Villas Hotel Oia
- Filotera Suites Santorini/Oia