We spent 4 nights here and were upgraded to the Odysseas suite. Service was really service with a smile. We felt very welcome. On our arrival we were given a glass of champagne each. As part of the welcome after we checked in we were given some pureed fava beans and a greek yoghurt sampler.
The views from this hotel are absolutely breathtaking. you get to see most of the caldera including a view of the volcano. At night you are able to see the lights from the neighbouring towns of fira and imerovigli and also see the lights from the cruise ships sailing in.
Our room was in the newer part of the hotel and had a huge outdoor jacuzzi atleast 10 ft in length. When we asked to have the water heated the service was very prompt and the water felt quite warm. We didn't spend anytime in the infinity pool we did spend a couple of hours everyday in our own infinity jacuzzi. It was lovely at anytime of the day and was one of the best parts of the hotel. At night the jacuzzi also had subtle led lights which would change color and this also added to the charm.
The room service menu is limited, but we had one of the best greek salads and tomato soups in greece. The kitchen uses only organic products. We ate at their restaurant one night which again gives you one of the best views of the caldera. On our way back we saw that the restaurant was also featured in the inflight magazine. The staff at the restaurant is extremely knowldegeable and give great suggestions for food and wine.
Being situated on a cliff one has to traverse rather steep steps so it is better if you bring comfortable footwear.
The hotel has an excellent location once and is right on the main walking street of Oia.
The bathroom was also made in the cave style and the shower was very good. The toiletries were also very good. Instead of the regular loofahs you are given small authentic sponges which greece is famous for and that was a nice touch. I really appreciated the heavy duty hair dryer. The cleaning sevrice was also very efficient and we were given two chocolates in our room every evening.
The wifi in this hotel was also very good.
This is a great hotel if you are looking for a relaxing getaway and want to just take in the great views and laze around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia