We stayed at Andronis for our Honeymoon in May 2008 and till now, we keep on looking back at the pictures and remembering how great is this small boutique Hotel.
The views from the rooms are simply amazing as the room is perched on top of a cliff and there is even a private jacuzzi in the room overlooking on the ocean. The room itself is nice & clean and very minimalist.
The service was very personalised and all the staff always tries its best to help you. The breakfast in the bedroom is delicious but we felt quite sorry for the butler who had to bring all the plates up the hundreds of steps from the kitchen to the room every morning. The restaurant by the pool is also very good and the Hotel is well positioned on a small busy street next to cafes and restaurants while still being quite secluded due to its location on the cliff.
Looking most forward to going back to Santorini soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia