This hotel is the best we have ever stayed in, and we have travelled widely in Asia, Europe and America. The location is jaw-dropping, set into the side of a cliff, with incredible views of the Caldera. The staff were wonderful, and couldn't be more helpful and pleasant. Our room had an outside hot tub with a picture-perfect view. Breakfast can be served on your terrace, and is very nicely presented. The room itself was large, with 2 separate areas, and had an unusual bathroom that felt like a cave - great! Make sure you are feeling fit if you stay here - our room was 120 steps from the entrance! We ate dinner one evening in the nearby Andronis Boutique Hotel, and had an excellent meal there (we didn't have dinner at the Andronis Luxury Suites, but ate in local Tavernas). Overall, this place is simply amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia