What's not to like ? You're basically waited on hand and foot from the moment you arrive. The hotel is breathtaking, not to mention the views of the caldera. The staff is amazing. The rooms are beautiful and modern while still maintaining the traditional greek charm. Our room had a sauna, shower and jacuzzi. Perfect for honeymooners. The price includes room service breakfast, and WOW - best breakfast EVER !
Oia is beautiful, and just a short walk from the hotel are a lot of great restaurants, shops and cafes. The room service menu isn't very interesting, but the restaurants in the area make up for it.
It's definitely not cheap, but i hope to return soon.
It gets chilly and windy at night, so bring cozy sweaters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia