We stayed for three nights in September. The location is excellent, overlooking the caldera, and the infinity edge pool is very nice indeed.
Our room was spectacular...superficially. The in-room jacuzzi was a great feature, but the water was dirty - it clearly had not been cleaned after the last guests. While the staff cleaned it quickly we really did not expect to have to ask.
Worse though was the quality of sleep. The aircon is very noisy, and the in room jacuzzi is insufficiently isolated from the rest of the room. The jacuzzi is noisy even when not on and the windows of the jacuzzi, which were too dirty to see out of properly, let in a lot of light which is not great for photo-sensitive sleepers.
For this money I am sure you can do a lot better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia