Just got back from 3 nights at Andronis Luxury with my wife.
Like many of you on this site, I spent hours researching the best place to stay for our trip to Santorini. Well the Andronis Luxury Suites exceeded all of our expectations and we are so glad that we chose to stay at this property.
The bottom line is that Oia is a magical place and the Andronis is a magical hotel. If you want to be able to sit on your balcony and watch beautiful sunsets then stay in Imervogli which has very nice properties and a few restaurants but feels very disjointed. Oia is what Santorini is all about and has a great vibe and is where you want to be for your stay. Also, this property in on the nicest part of the pedestrian path in Oia, a little bit away from the crowds but very easy to walk around.
Also, splurge and have dinner at least one night on the elevated patio for the best view and great food and service.
The Andronis staff make you feel like family from the moment you arrive. They are not just cookbook nice but genuinely warm and friendly and are willing to do whatever possible to make your stay memorable. From Alex with guest relations, Tessa at the front, Nicklaus at the restaurant, Alex at the bar and Carmen with house keeping, they all obviously love what they do and it shows.
As others have already said on this site, stay here and you will not be disappointed. My wife and I took a taxi to Imervogli one night to watch the sunset and one morning we did the Caldera hike back from Imervogli with the sun on our back, but were always glad when we returned home to the Andronis Luxury Suites and the amazing staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting traditional Aegean architecture and overlooking the island’s volcanic crater or caldera, the Andronis Luxury Suites represents the most luxurious, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.Elements of minimalist design combine with stunning island sunsets, while multi-level balconies blend with a predominantly white assortment of furniture and finishes, awoken occasionally by touches of red and blue to tickle the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Andronis Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronis Luxury Hotel Oia
- Hotel Andronis Luxury
- Andronis Luxury Suites Santorini/Oia