“Amazing views for lunch!”

Andronis Luxury Suites
Ranked #6 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Perth, Australia
“Amazing views for lunch!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We were passing by Andronis today and had looked at the 'dining experience' they had and thought we would chance our luck.

It just happened that we were also on our honeymoon and thought it might be something nice for dessert. As luck would have it, there was an opening.

What an amazing experience which we will treasure forever as one of the best meals we have had in Santorini.

I cannot possibly fault the service, staff or meal in any way. The view and experience was a bonus on top of the professional and amazing dessert.

I thoroughly recommend this place.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed at the Andronis Luxury Suites for a week (for our 'baby moon') and we could not have chosen a better hotel. From the moment we arrived, greeted by lovely receptionists, George - the General Manager, and a glass of bubbly, to the moment we left, we could not have had a better experience. The staff are very warm and friendly, the infinity pool is amazing (and a perfect temperature), the rooms are clean, spacious and very comfortable and the spa is fantastic (my wife had the best massage she has ever had). True hospitality in a lovely hotel in a fantastic setting with stunning views of the Caldera - perfect.

2 Thank sdmcmullen
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear sdmcmullen,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending your recent holidays with us and for taking time to share your thoughts of Andronis Luxury Suites with other travellers. Our Spa therapists are thrilled to read bout your wife's experience.

I am looking forward to personally welcome you back whenever you decide to visit Santorini and its beautiful Caldera again.

George Filippidis
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Andronis will make you feel like a celebrity! Great service, beautiful rooms. The hotel pool is absolutely gorgeous! Our room had a terrace and private jacuzzi with a stunning view. Every morning breakfast is delivered to your room. It is delicious! The staff really caters to their hotel guest. Highly Recommend!
Best Tip: Go in April and avoid the crowds!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TravelLux2000
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Dear TravelLux2000,

The Andronis Luxury Suites family would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a review of your recent stay with us.

We are glad you enjoyed our hotel's facilities and services as well as the breakfast we delivered every morning to your suite.

I will let all of our team members know about your appreciation and hoe to welcome you again in the Andronis Luxury Suites for an even more spectacular experience.

Colorado
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The location is perfect, especially in April before the huge crowds hit. The rooms are clean and overall property feel is very nice with a great pool. As others have said the staff will go out of their way to make sure you are happy. I did not like the "Cave" room for many reasons as I think it was one of the lowest priced and it showed. We were moved to a room in the main hotel and it had more space and luxury that we are used to (the other was a cave with no place for luggage, mirror for my wife to use for makeup, horrible shower). They would not rest until I did! So I would certainly return as the hardest thing to find is service and genuine kindness and Andronis has this. The Breakfast is of the highest quality as well as being fantastic in all ways.

The guest services upon check in was very nice as well with a tour by Geno, or Giancarlo, or gustavo, some italian guy.........Just kidding. It was Giorgio and he is a super fun well traveled nice addition to the team! Have fun and stay here for sure.

Room Tip: If you get a cave which is fine as I don't mind the walking, just make sure you preview it and a...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Zedtex,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us. Our team is delighted to read how much you enjoyed your time in Andronis Luxury Suites. Your appreciation of our services is our highest reward. Giorgio and the rest of the team are thrilled to read your feedback.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience in your initial suite and look forward to welcome you again in Andronis Luxury Suites.

Vólos, Magnisia, Greece
Reviewed 23 April 2014

What to say about this amazing experience in this hotel in one of the best island in the world?

Breathtaking and outstanding are the closest synonyms I could find to describe my stay in Andronis.

It would not be fair for other hotels to say, Andronis is the best hotel. I only stayed in this hotel in Santorini, but I can tell you, this is the best hotel we ever been in our lives.
My ex girlfriend now Fiancée worked many years in Hotels so she has the in house background experience to confirm what I will write below.

Location: tick (as I read in other reviews Oía is the place to stay in Santorini). Thanks for this great advice.

Room: tick, I think every room have an amazing view. Our room was not the exception and we stayed in our bed enjoying the view to the Caldera and Nea Kameni. Also with a great outdoor jacuzzi.

Swimming pool: tick, relaxing, perfect temperature and best view ever.

Spa: unfortunately we did not have time to use the Spa.

View: amazing landscape to Caldera and right ahead the volcano (Nea Kameni). Tourists don't lie, the hotel is located in one place that every tourist stop and take pictures, but the hotel is so well designed that they can not take pictures of your room, double tick.

Calm: tick, we really relax and enjoy our holidays in Andronis.

Clean: tick, 10 to 10.

Restaurant and breakfast (possible to have it in your room): tick, 10 to 10, great menu with different options for every single taste, even if you are picky or not, hope you don't because the food is a delight.

Price: ok this point can define your decision to book or not. Let me talk about our personal experience, because I spent a lot of my time in my previous research (more than 30 hotels) looking the best place at the best price. At the beginning I thought the hotel was pricey and even that we took the risk, due all the good reviews we read. Actually one good review I read for other hotel was the one who trigger my decision to booked in Andronis, because they recommended Andronis for their next time in Santorini. But my friends, frankly speaking cost every single cent. If you can for it, don't hesitate, seriously my best advice. Tick.

Staff: Last but not least it could be a sin to forget the Hotel staff. Lucky me the company sent me to work in Greece for one year and greeks are really good people. Very fluent in English and also I could speak in my native language (Spanish) in the hotel with the managers. The receptionists Nandia and Christine help us a lot since the beginning to the end. Giorgio and Georgios the managers also gave us an especial attention. Harris who brought our delicious breakfast every morning. The sommelier, our friend from Philippines go help us with our luggage, waiters and cleaning crew did a great jobs every day as well. My bad to not remind all the names of the staff, but everyone who help us did it always with a great smile in their faces, thank you guys, double tick again.

I will try to come back again and also stay in the same hotel =)) and of course thank God for gave us the opportunity to enjoy our holidays in Santorini at Andronis.

Hope to help you in your decision and enjoy Santorini in Magical Greece =))

P.S.: I haven't added photos, because I don't think is necessary. Just check the pictures of other guests or the website of the hotel. No photoshop my friends I guarantee.

Room Tip: I think every room is great, just will up about your budget which one you choose.
4 Thank tomasvaldivia
Dear tomasvaldivia,

I would like to express our happiness for your positive feedback. Here at Andronis our highest mission is to offer you a refined but relaxed Santorini Experience and I will sharee comments with all our Team Members.

I hope to personally welcome you back in Andronis Luxury Suites whenever you visit Santorini again!.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The hotel overbooked us. At first I was upset, but the hotel bent over backwards to accommodated us. We were placed in another top 5-star hotel for one night and then upgraded to the Master suite of the hotel. Needles to say, the master suite was spectacular. We had our own private pool and jacuzzi. We were actually glad that the management overbooked us!! :)

We were absolutely pleased with the management and the service. The hotel management made our stay blissful. We have no regrets about staying here and we would choose this hotel each and everytime we come to Oia. In closing, this hotel and it's staff were all simply amazing!! Thank you for a memorable experience!!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Mas786
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Mas786,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments and assure you I will let all of our team members know. Your highest satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we are thrilled to read so encouraging reviews.

I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you again in Andronis Luxury Suites.

kind regards,

George Filippidis
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The moment we walked onto the hotel property to the time we left, it was like heaven. The staff was extraordinarily accommodating. The location was perfect. It was close enough to walk to the tip of the island to see the most beautiful sunset in the world as well as walking to the seaside restaurants at the bottom of the mountain. We were served our breakfast of choice outside our room on our terrace overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean. The breakfast was part of the cost of the room. They created new daily cocktail specials served poolside with too many other amenities to mention.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 12 which has it's own terrace, outdoor jacuzzi, hammock and 2 chaise lounge ch...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank wmcneil123
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear wmcneil123,

I thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your recent visit at Andronis Luxury Suites. I am delighted to read how much you appreciated the services of the hotel and how highly you enjoyed the experience. I will share your kind comments with the rest of the team and I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Santorini.

Kind regards,