“Is an awesome hotel and breathtaking view”

Santorini Secret Suites & Spa
Ranked #11 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Is an awesome hotel and breathtaking view”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Visit the Santorini Secret for my anniversary with my wife... it was a very top class service... very very nice people, I can tell that all the employees working there are happy employees... they are happy worker and will get result happy guest.
The room is very nice and quite big with nice internet connection. very clean (because only 2 months open), very comfortable and very cozy. Huge bathroom, however, there is no shower box only bathtub with shower.
The breakfast is very nice and romantic, you can have the breakfast at in front of our room facing the blue sky and blue ocean.
very recommend for a couple. definitely will be back again to this hotel.

Room Tip: pick the room on the 1st till 3rd floor because the 4th floor less privacy because people can see yo...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
SANTORINI S, Manager at Santorini Secret Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear p4nd3,

We thank you for your very detailed feedback posted on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that you had a lovely time at Santorini Secret. I shall share your comments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back at the next opportunity.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
With Best Regards,
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Napa, Californie
Reviewed 6 August 2014

From Start to Finish, from A to Z, this newly opened property already has the workings of a long established Luxury Boutique Hotel. Every single staff member takes your happiness as their priority. This kind of warm professionalism is not limited to your needs on site it extends to the amazing horizon of possibilities on the island.
My dream vacation, away from it all, not a worry clouding my state came true here at Santorini Secret.
The rooms are huge, clean, bright and so incredible soothing. Amenities are perfect. The private pool was luxurious.
I will so very much miss the perfect breakfasts on our terrace and lunch at the Restaurant. Greatly executed Nikkei cuisine with other selections available as well although I enjoyed the nikkei as much as I could. Service again impeccable and sincere.

Remember to Let the trio of "Georgia's Angels" that manage the front desk suggest all the wonderful sights and restaurants the island offers.

Thanks again to the entire team for making our stay a true dream vacation!

Room Tip: Stayed in Suite 2 AMAZING!!! also noticed Suite 10, the view is amazing from any suite!
Dear Mastorian,

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback following your stay at Santorini Secret. When reading such comments like yours, we are now even more dedicated and compelled to deliver unmatchable service. I am very pleased to read how you commended our associates for their politeness and willingness to serve on all occasions. Thank you once more for your kind support and time and I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back to The Secret...!!!!
With best regards,
Georgia
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed for 5 days at the SS and we loved the hotel as well as the town of Oia.
We found the room to be very well appointed- as was the bathroom. It was very hot during our stay and the A/C was a lifesaver.
Georgia and her team run an excellent ship and the staff are friendly, polite and very courteous. All of the ladies at reception are keen to help with whatever is needed and we loved using the beautiful pool which was again well staffed by all. The restaurant needs better shading for lunch but I will review that separately. We loved breakfast on our terrace every morning and the view is quite simply spectacular. I wish I was back there now. The only irritation was with our Jacuzzi which seemed to only function occasionally and which for the most part was scalding hot. I think there was a problem with the fuse and every time we asked for it to be fixed the maintenance guys did so immediately but within a short space of time it had again malfunctioned. But I can overlook that because the hotel has so many positives and the staff are excellent. We will be back.

Dear Greg S,

Thank you for your nice review! I am happy that you had such a wonderful time at Santorini Secret. I will most certainly pass your comments to all teams as it motivates us to strive even harder and especially the associates who put their best self to deliver the level of service expected. We thank you for bringing the Jacuzzi malfunction to our notice and we have already resolved it thanks to you! We hope to welcome you back again soon and offer you an excellent stay!
With best regards,
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This place was amazing. I stayed here for my honeymoon and the service, facilities, and view could not have been better. The people who work there are the nicest most helpful people you'll ever meet. It was such a comfortable stay. The location is perfect. I absolutely loved it and I hope to go back someday!!!

Room Tip: The private pool was SO nice.
Dear Kristen F,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review at Trip Advisor!! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be charming and accommodating!!! We definitely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Santorini Secret and offering you an unrivalled experience!
Warm regards,
Hotel manager
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Luxury, perfect view, privacy, these are only few words to describe the first class hotel which we stayd for two nights in Oia. I could hardly find a hotel like this in Oia or Thira. It is pricy, as any hotel in Oia. but syaing there worth any money, and it was sad to leave Satoriny only after two nights of stay. If you want to feel Oia and Santoriny being in quiet and private enviroinment, Santoriny Secret is for you, especially if you are "just married" couple (wink)

Room Tip: any room is great, can't find any disadvantages in any room.
Dear kpeipclub,

Thank you very much for your kind words, happy to read your nice comments about our facilities. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the rooms and our services and sincerely hope to welcome you again to Santorini Secret!!!!
Best regards,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Santorini Secret is such a fabulous boutique hotel with modern almost all-white furniture and beautiful scenery (bright blue sea and the caldera).

We took the "Infinity Suite With Private Pool" and, to be honest, it was pricey but well worth it for a short getaway.

The hotel was spotlessly clean and breakfast was really tasty. Their sushi restaurant serves delicious food (as per my husband). There's also a small bar by the hotel pool area where you can enjoy refreshing drinks and cocktails.

As to the staff, I can confidently say that they are the most friendly, professional and helpful! They're all great: Georgia (GM), Louisa, Fotis, Vassileia, Manos, Vagelis, Christina, Constantinos and everyone else!

TIP: Santorini in general is full of stairs which is a great workout after all the delicious food! but if you have health problems or are not fit enough to go up and down lots of stairs, then the island would not be a good vacation choice for you.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed at the Santorini Secret with my husband, it was our little honeymoon after our wedding in Mykonos and it was amazing!

I was actually on crutches and could not walk after an accident in Mykonos, and the hotel employees carried me around the entire property to go to the pool or to leave the property for an excursion, they were enormously helpful. Ive never had that kind of service before in a hotel. They were amazing, always smiling, from concierge to the bell boys, to our cleaners.
Now about the hotel, the rooms are beautiful, we had a bathroom and a gigantic square marble bathtub that could fit four people easily. We booked a regulat room and were upgraded to a suite. The property was beautiful and every room has views of the ocean and the Caldera.

The food was also excellent. They serve you breakfast on your patio instead of having a breakfast buffet whcih we thought was a great touch. We managed to order food from their japanese restaurant which was also amazing. All in all, a truly memorable stay, when we go back to Santorini, we'll be staying at the Santorini Secret.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple