“Fino enchanted us completely! Twice! Three times!! ”

Fino Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely exceptional experience we shared at Fino. The food, service, ambiance, mixology, and friends we made of their staff were so remarkable I just know a review by myself, a mere mortal, cannot do this Grecian
Goddess of a restaurant its rightful justice!!!

My husband and I spent only 4 nights on Santorini. Our itinerary was meticulously planned ahead of time with prime reservations for each night. We dined at Fino our first night and enjoyed it so throughly that we changed our plans so to be able to return there for another meal on our 3rd night! On our 4th and final night, we went BACK for cocktails and appetizers and to say goodbye to our new friends before our private send off dinner at our hotel but were disappointed to leave and vowed to return.

This review is shamefully delayed as we were there in July 2018 but we are keeping our promise and returning in July 2019! Just booked our trip so we might just eat at Fino the whole time on Santorini!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

A hiddrn gem in Oia. The black angus burger is really good and the service is world class. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We were sent here by our hotel because Catch had closed for the season. I am so glad it had because this was the best meal I had in Greece! I’m not alone - at the end of the night, myself and my husband got to talking with 3 other tables all who were BLOWN AWAY by the food, cocktails and service. We ordered the lobster rolls, tuna tartare, burgers and fish. Everything was utterly divine. Weirdly, the burgers were the best I’ve ever had. Perfection!

Reviewed 26 October 2018

We went for cocktails and appetizers as we had a big lunch earlier in the day. We will definitely go back for dinner next time we are in Santorini! The souffle and lobster rolls were to die for as well as the cocktails we each had. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Nestled in a small side street of Oia we were recommended to this great and friendly restaurant. In fact we were so impressed that we ate dinner there three times during our weeks stay which is something we rarely do when on our travels.
The restaurant is reasonably small but there are some outside tables. The decor is quite beautiful and rustic.
However, what impressed us most was the delicious and tasty food along with the impeccable service.
The menu is not that extensive yet every dish we had was varied and carefully prepared and wonderfully presented. For the starters the lobster spring rolls are a must as are the prawns and seared tuna. For the mains the sea bass was really sumptuous and the Angus burger was cooked to perfection. On our last night we enjoyed a great rib eye steak which was not even on the menu but was offered to us as a special. We were very impressed. There is also an excellent selection of local wines which are reasonably priced.
This restaurant is a must when visiting Oia.