“Ok!”

Ranked #27 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The view is excellent - as is the case with almost every establishment in Oia. The service was courteous and attentive. Food was 'ok' for the price. It is fairly expensive and the quality is fair - but I have to say, the lamb cutlets I had were over-done - they didn't actually ask me how I would have liked my lamb - so usually the expectation is for lamb to be a little pink in the middle? The portion was fairly small too. The same could be said of my girlfriend's linguine - which was pretty good but poor value. We've had linguine of better quality and quantity in many places - even in London or Venice. Also, the meal felt rushed - without so much as a single break between courses. Frankly, it wasn't that busy as we arrived early and even by the time we left - around 8.15pm, the place wasn't so busy. It's an intimately sized restaurant so I'm sure space is at a premium but why rush? We were in and out in about an hour.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Amazing view, but not worth it, too expensive for the quality of the food. Can get the same view in other restaurants in the area. I suggest the restaurants in amoundi port, just bellow oia where you can have amazing fish.

1  Thank RicardoCarcas
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I would highly recommend this restaurant and waiting for the best tables at the top along the water. The food was wonderful, service was fantastic, and you couldn't find a more romantic restaurant in Oia. The owner is such a fabulous host.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The best food in Santorini! Great service and very friendly too. A must-do if you're a foodie! We will definitely return.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had dinner here last night. A tiny restaurant but the position and the view is amazing. The sevice was excellent and very efficient, perhaps slightly rushed towards the end if the meal this was probably because there were queues of people trying to get in - some with and some without reservations. The food was exquisite and authentic while quite unique, I would go back there without a doubt. Lots of little extras as well. If you go nowhere else in Oia, go here - but make a reservation!!!