“Absolutely perfect! Words cannot truly describe.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 41 reviews

Reviews from our community

919kailas...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Absolutely perfect! Words cannot truly describe.”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Sarah and Frantseska (Diamond Rock Wedding Planners) - there are no words to describe how perfect they made our wedding day! We live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US, and chose Santorini for our destination wedding.

Planning - Choosing a venue and wedding planner from afar was very nerve-wracking. We decided upon Diamond Rock Wedding Planners due to initial interactions with Sarah and Frantseska. They seemed so genuine and professional - not to mention their portfolio was incredible on their website. This turned out to be the case and much more! We chose the private Architect’s Villa (Diamond Rock venue) as we were blown away by the view of the caldera and wanted nothing but the best for our venue. Sarah and Frantseska made the wedding planning an absolute breeze. They were organized, timely, and offered their excellent suggestions. All of our decisions were kept in an efolio which made for very easy reference at our convenience.

Arrival in Santorini - Upon arriving in Santorini, we met with Sarah and Frantseska and all of gut feelings about these two were right - they are a class act indeed. The Architect’s Villa was even more stunning in person and had a magical and exclusive feel - which we still have when we think about it today! The Villa was so clean and contained all supplies in which you could ever need. Being able to stay at the Villa before and after our wedding was so convenient!

Wedding Day - Every detail of the wedding day, from the makeup artist, to the hair stylist, to the flowers, to the caterers, to the pick up and drop off for our guests, etc. was punctual. There was zero stress during the day. In the morning, we went out to the Oia shops, not even thinking about the wedding! The vendors arrived exactly per plan and every vendor chosen exceeded our expectations! The makeup artist and hair stylist knew exactly what would go with my dress, complexion, and face. Sarah and Frantseska were perfectionists at getting the decor just right and it was so nice to see how much they take their work to heart. Our guests are still raving about the day.

We would HIGHLY recommend Diamond Rock Wedding Planners and the Diamond Rock venue, Architect’s Villa, to anyone looking to get married in Santorini. Ladies, we cannot thank you enough for the memories that we will cherish forever. If anyone is looking for a more detailed review, feel free to get our contact information from Sarah and Frantseska.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
177iko
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I got the pleasure to work with Sarah and Frantseska. They were very professional from beginning to end. They were always there when I needed them. I highly recommend The Diamond Rock to anyone who is planning to get married in Santorini. They made my wedding that much more memorable.

Disclaimers: I did not have my wedding at the venue listed above but I did employ Sarah and Frantseska as my wedding planners. The venue was not available when I started working with them but it looks beautiful! Well done ladies.

Thank you ladies for everything!

Date of stay: June 2016
KyrstenKP
“Incredible Experience!”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Diamond Rock Villa for 2 nights after our wedding. We truly enjoyed every minute of our stay. So clean, organized and beautiful! The views are breathtaking and surreal at times, it is the ultimate relaxation spot, and so romantic.
The ladies from The Diamond Rock planned our wedding start to end and we really couldn't have been happier. Not only was everything perfect but it exceeded our expectations. We travelled from Toronto, Canada to Santorini and are so glad we did so. It was a dream wedding and everyone had the time of their lives. I would highly reccomend the Greek dancers and fireworks - they really add a wow factor. The food, people, decor and organized was amazing!!!!

Thank you ladies for planning the wedding of our dreams!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
AvaG86
“Dreamy Wedding”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We booked that diamond rock wedding venue as part of our wedding package with Sarah and Frantseska the two creatives and leaders behind Diamond Rock Wedding. Everything was as we were promised and even better! Everyone at our wedding kept raving about how much fun they were having and how beautiful our venue was. The caldera view complimented by the tasteful decorations, table setting, flowers etc made our wedding feel like a dream come true. I wouldn't change anything about our special day!

My bridesmaids and I arrived the morning of the wedding to enjoy the villa and the pool. I was so relaxed and I have the ladies to the diamond rock team to thank for it because they took care of everything so smoothly. We even had am incredibly professional and kind butler who was at our service the whole time we were at the venue. We just hung out in the sun, jumped in the pool, relaxed, had lunch then started getting ready when my hair stylist arrived who was a very nice Greek-Australian lady and just knew what would go with my dress and face. In the background seating and decorations were being arranged, my gorgeous bouquet arrived, and my parents popped in for a visit before the rest of the guests arrived.

The villa has two large bedrooms and one loft area for extra sleep and can accommodate up to 6 people over night. We opted for just the two of us to sleep over and enjoy the pool and view one last time the next day for ourselves. And it was well worth it!

I had been in contact with Sarah and Frantseska for about 9 months prior to our wedding. They were extremely professional yet almost like two good friends who we trusted and felt comfortable with. They frequently checked in with us throughout the year and of course were very present all throughout the wedding.

I highly recommend diamond rock venue. It's beautiful and the outdoor area is just perfect for small to medium sized wedding. I believe it can accommodate up to apx 100 people if not more. Our wedding was a party of 32 and it was still perfect. We had such a great time and my husband and I decided to do a vow renewal 10 years from now at the same spot.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Michaela1...
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“Dream Wedding”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Well Ladies what can I say....... But a huge thank you for making our very special day so perfect. All our guests at our wedding loved all the table decorations and all very nice little touches that you both did. You are both very professional and extremely good in what you do. Thank you again xx

Date of stay: June 2016
Ambra C
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“One day if I'll get married, I'll do it here”
Reviewed 14 February 2016 for a stay in September 2015

I was in Santorini during the end of the summer holidays and I was looking for some peace and relaxation. So I found this amazing Villa which is actually situated in a quite and peaceful place. The location is absolutely wonderful. When I was there I was so lucky that I've found beautiful sunny days, everyday. The view from the Villa is stunning and in September you can also enjoy the awesome sunsets that only our nature can give to us. The general design is simply perfect. As the owner explained me when I arrived, they expanded it to create a wedding venues. I thought it was incredibly and I told him that "One day if I'll get married, I'll do it here". It's so romantic and private. Moreover the house is big and comfortable. If you have any king of necessities they know exactly how to please you. It's like a dream. It was quite difficult for me to leave. Furthermore it's perfect both for families and for couples. I highly recommend this Villa to all the people who just want to escape from the stressful routine of our days. Love Santorini and enjoy!

Date of stay: September 2015
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 18-24
Chockaso...
Athens, Greece
“The best wedding ceremony and reception in Santorini.”
Reviewed 26 January 2016 for a stay in July 2015

I will remember forever all the Lovely settings beautiful organization and truly beautiful people from Greece.

Our wedding was absolutely as we have imagined it but our two new friends Sarah and Franceska that planned everything, was something unexpected for us! Thank you so much "the Diamond Rock venue" and the whole wedding team from Santorini !!

Date of stay: July 2015
Liked best: The location and the wedding Planners
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.