“Excellent wedding planner. Trusted...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Ryan N
“Excellent wedding planner. Trusted. Experienced. Magnificent venue.”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We live in the USA, and took a Mediterranean cruise to Santorini for a day wedding.

We chose Diamond Rock after we researched several wedding planners online.
Their quoted prices were reasonable, and they seemed to be the most professional and responsive.

Everything was as promised for the event.
Transportation was comfortable in a nice Mercedes transport van to carry our entire party from the Cable car to the venue.
They offered us several options for venues - but in the end we chose the the Architect House Villa, as it was PERFECT for our extended family. Gave our guests a facility to relax/prepare for the wedding. Absolutely beautiful venue, away from the busy downtown area.
Snacks were substantial and excellent quality.
Flowers and decorations were gorgeous.
Background recorded music for the ceremony was good.
Greek musicians were perfect.
Minister was appropriately professional
The Food for the buffet, was outstanding! More than enough for our party of 10.
Cake was delicious.
Photographer also did a great job.

We have no complaints.

All in all, we had to trust that Sarah/Diamondrock would deliver, and they did exactly that.
Would highly recommend them as a trusted and professional wedding planner.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The venue was the best choice for our large group.
Liked least: Nothing
Vayia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“A Dream Come True”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We chose Diamond Rock after I saw videos and photos of weddings they had done and knew they were the ones. I met Frantseska and Sarah on Skype and my first impression was how professional, honest and friendly they are, I knew immediately I could trust them.

We collated ideas on Pinterest for colours and decorations, and they made fantastic suggestions too.
They were very quick to respond to all correspondence and very well organised. I did not feel any ounce of stress in the whole planning process.

We had our special day at the Diamond Rock Villa and stayed an extra night after the wedding. The villa is absolutely beautiful, the design is amazing, the pool and the view breathtaking. 6 of us stayed both nights, there is 3 big bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, huge kitchen and lounge room. The butler Christos is such a nice guy, he took good care of us and even made us breakfast everyday! We felt so relaxed the day after the wedding.

The wedding day was so smooth. As I was getting ready and taking photos, the preparations were taking place in the background. My hair and makeup was done by a Greek Australian couple, they were so easy to talk to. I was very happy with my hair and makeup, I felt like a princess. When I walked out I was amazed at how beautiful and perfect everything was. The day was everything and more than I expected. It was a small wedding of 12 guests, we all had so much fun and my guests couldn't stop telling me how good the location and wedding day was.

I really recommend Diamond Rock, they use the best of the best services and suppliers. I would love to come back for our 10 year anniversary so I can relive this dream come true.
Thank you so much Sarah, Frantseska and the rest of the team :)

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Hilda C
“Sarah & Frantseska (The Diamond Rock) have a magic stick, you just dream and leave your special day to their hands!”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

There are many details to write here, but words are not enough to describe.
We decided to get married shortly and wrote to The Diamond Rock. They responsed us promptly and faced with a confused couple :) There were some ideas on our mind and all had to be done in a very short time like around 2 months. These professional ladies handled everything with a insightful, compassionate and warm approach. Even for a limited budget, they have ability to make an elegant, dreamy wedding.
We asked them to be our witnesses (koumpari:) cause we feel them so close us.
Our wedding venue, Architect’s Villa, was very special place how romantic, relax and peaceful environment which removed negative energy and stress out. When we arrived to the Villa, Chris (butler) welcomed us. He is lovely/helpful person which does everything from his heart that you can feel.
We stayed at The Villa one day (with very late check-out due to kindness of Sarah & Frantseska), and we could relax in that exceptional place in peace!
We had many gifts from these special ladies, which showed us they are not doing their jobs for only commercial purpose but more they love to make their customers really satisfied and happy.
We are hearing very nice comments from our guests who attended to the wedding and also from the friends who could not attend but have seen the pictures and videos. One of the nicest comments which we will share here is: the fairy tale wedding!
We are looking forward to go and stay there again for our anniversary celebrations.
As a brief, The Diamond Rock is perfect partner for wedding organization and Santorini is one of the best choice in the World to make your day more special!
We highly and insistently recommend The Diamond Rock organization to all who wish to have a very special wedding with exceptional memories.
It is not possible to share all details here, anyone can contact us if request to share more specific information as getting our contact information from Sarah or Frantseska.

Thank you our witnesses (koumpari) for all you did! You will stay always in our nice memories!

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kailash U
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Absolutely perfect! Words cannot truly describe.”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Sarah and Frantseska (Diamond Rock Wedding Planners) - there are no words to describe how perfect they made our wedding day! We live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US, and chose Santorini for our destination wedding.

Planning - Choosing a venue and wedding planner from afar was very nerve-wracking. We decided upon Diamond Rock Wedding Planners due to initial interactions with Sarah and Frantseska. They seemed so genuine and professional - not to mention their portfolio was incredible on their website. This turned out to be the case and much more! We chose the private Architect’s Villa (Diamond Rock venue) as we were blown away by the view of the caldera and wanted nothing but the best for our venue. Sarah and Frantseska made the wedding planning an absolute breeze. They were organized, timely, and offered their excellent suggestions. All of our decisions were kept in an efolio which made for very easy reference at our convenience.

Arrival in Santorini - Upon arriving in Santorini, we met with Sarah and Frantseska and all of gut feelings about these two were right - they are a class act indeed. The Architect’s Villa was even more stunning in person and had a magical and exclusive feel - which we still have when we think about it today! The Villa was so clean and contained all supplies in which you could ever need. Being able to stay at the Villa before and after our wedding was so convenient!

Wedding Day - Every detail of the wedding day, from the makeup artist, to the hair stylist, to the flowers, to the caterers, to the pick up and drop off for our guests, etc. was punctual. There was zero stress during the day. In the morning, we went out to the Oia shops, not even thinking about the wedding! The vendors arrived exactly per plan and every vendor chosen exceeded our expectations! The makeup artist and hair stylist knew exactly what would go with my dress, complexion, and face. Sarah and Frantseska were perfectionists at getting the decor just right and it was so nice to see how much they take their work to heart. Our guests are still raving about the day.

We would HIGHLY recommend Diamond Rock Wedding Planners and the Diamond Rock venue, Architect’s Villa, to anyone looking to get married in Santorini. Ladies, we cannot thank you enough for the memories that we will cherish forever. If anyone is looking for a more detailed review, feel free to get our contact information from Sarah and Frantseska.

Miko S
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I got the pleasure to work with Sarah and Frantseska. They were very professional from beginning to end. They were always there when I needed them. I highly recommend The Diamond Rock to anyone who is planning to get married in Santorini. They made my wedding that much more memorable.

Disclaimers: I did not have my wedding at the venue listed above but I did employ Sarah and Frantseska as my wedding planners. The venue was not available when I started working with them but it looks beautiful! Well done ladies.

Thank you ladies for everything!

KyrstenKP
“Incredible Experience!”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Diamond Rock Villa for 2 nights after our wedding. We truly enjoyed every minute of our stay. So clean, organized and beautiful! The views are breathtaking and surreal at times, it is the ultimate relaxation spot, and so romantic.
The ladies from The Diamond Rock planned our wedding start to end and we really couldn't have been happier. Not only was everything perfect but it exceeded our expectations. We travelled from Toronto, Canada to Santorini and are so glad we did so. It was a dream wedding and everyone had the time of their lives. I would highly reccomend the Greek dancers and fireworks - they really add a wow factor. The food, people, decor and organized was amazing!!!!

Thank you ladies for planning the wedding of our dreams!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Ava G
“Dreamy Wedding”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We booked that diamond rock wedding venue as part of our wedding package with Sarah and Frantseska the two creatives and leaders behind Diamond Rock Wedding. Everything was as we were promised and even better! Everyone at our wedding kept raving about how much fun they were having and how beautiful our venue was. The caldera view complimented by the tasteful decorations, table setting, flowers etc made our wedding feel like a dream come true. I wouldn't change anything about our special day!

My bridesmaids and I arrived the morning of the wedding to enjoy the villa and the pool. I was so relaxed and I have the ladies to the diamond rock team to thank for it because they took care of everything so smoothly. We even had am incredibly professional and kind butler who was at our service the whole time we were at the venue. We just hung out in the sun, jumped in the pool, relaxed, had lunch then started getting ready when my hair stylist arrived who was a very nice Greek-Australian lady and just knew what would go with my dress and face. In the background seating and decorations were being arranged, my gorgeous bouquet arrived, and my parents popped in for a visit before the rest of the guests arrived.

The villa has two large bedrooms and one loft area for extra sleep and can accommodate up to 6 people over night. We opted for just the two of us to sleep over and enjoy the pool and view one last time the next day for ourselves. And it was well worth it!

I had been in contact with Sarah and Frantseska for about 9 months prior to our wedding. They were extremely professional yet almost like two good friends who we trusted and felt comfortable with. They frequently checked in with us throughout the year and of course were very present all throughout the wedding.

I highly recommend diamond rock venue. It's beautiful and the outdoor area is just perfect for small to medium sized wedding. I believe it can accommodate up to apx 100 people if not more. Our wedding was a party of 32 and it was still perfect. We had such a great time and my husband and I decided to do a vow renewal 10 years from now at the same spot.

• Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;