“Tasty food!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty food!!”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This was the first meal we had in Santorini, as we were looking for our hotel we happen to pass by and I knew the name from tripadvisor. I had moussaka as it was recommended here and it was tasty, yet a bit too salty for my taste bud. However the starter Feta cheese in Filo pastry and my husband's main lamb in lemon sauce was lovely too and we were happy overall.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Superb!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Was in Fira for two and a half days and we had dinner at Naoussa every night. It was on par with some of the best food I have had.

With the people we were with, we ordered a range of dishes and all of them were simply great.

Recommended, for sure.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank The-Bee-Mumbai
New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed in Fira for four days in December, I dined at this restaurant all the nights. It was a pleasure to have dinner at this restaurant. After each meal we were offered free dessert. I loved the great artistic eye of the chef. Not only did the food taste greate but was very well decorated. We had great conversations with the staff and never felt uneasy to rush out of there. They also own 4 other restaurants in Santorini, offering different menus across their restaurants.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Try the Moussaka, you won't regret it”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The Moussaka dish from Naoussa was one of the best dishes I've ever had. The lamb was okay so I think the other dishes are probably average but definitely get the Moussaka, you won't regret it. Overall it was a fairly priced restaurant with a nice view of the caldera. The complimentary shot of sweet wine at the end to cleanse the pallet was a nice touch.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank shuynh21
Athens, Greece
“very good food”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

naoussa restaurant was up on the cliff of Caldera of Fira with very nice view.We try the mousaka which was delicious.The portions was large and the food was good prepared.There are also meny options like,labm kleftiko,beef stifado,soutzoukakia with mushed potatoes,good service,very good prices.We have to give it a try.

• Visited October 2013