All reviews outdoor jacuzzi southern edge hot tub apartment complex caldera facing separate sitting area day cruise living room private spa view is amazing room number minute walk main part yogurt breakfast was delicious a wonderful stay each morning
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I've never been anywhere before , having all the facilities during my summer holidays . Kamares apartments combine everything I and my wife needed most. Friendly environment along with the best service, clearness and the most amazing view!!!!!!!I've been crazy with the view!!!!!!!thank you Kamares for all the offering services!!!!!!!

Room Tip: all sides with nice view!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Being there is like being in an extraordinary imaginative and outerspace place. You get the relaxation you need, you come up with friendly and hospitable people and the accommodation there is perfect. That’s why I’ll be going again and again for all my forthcoming summer holidays!!!!! Congratulations kamares apartments. I’ll never forget the nice view to the sea and the service offered!!!!!

Room Tip: it doesn't make any difference whatever you choose!!!!!!!the frontside ones simply have a more special view!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

As soon and my wife and I arrived we were awe-struck. Like only few places ive been to, it does look just like the photos. Staff was incredibly friendly too. Another bonus is that Fira is only a short 3 minute walk around the corner, yet the peacful quietness makes it feel like miles away. Only few dissapointments were that the beds were not comfortable and pretty hard. And if you want to actually sleep in the same bed with your significant other, you may not be able to. I thought i made it clear that we wanted ONE bed, but we had to push TWO small ones together, Its not as fun sleeping in the crack, if you know what i mean. Breakfast was delivered daily, and was a wonderful gesture, but after the 3rd day, the grilled cheese and ham, hard boiled egg, and pudding for breakfast got a bit boring....but hey, it was included. Bottom line: Gorgeous views, private, but for the price was a bit of a let down.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Our apartment was second to none. Service outstanding, and the views.....wow. We started out trip of Greece here and it set the bar high (no where else came close unfortunately) but we appreciated what we had, whilst we had it.
Well done Kamara's - i am trying to send my parents there on their OS trip next year - but i will also be back.
Well done. miss you already. xx

Room Tip: We had room 5 - undoubtedly the best !!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samisace
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Kamares Apartments as the first stop on our honeymoon and we thought it was the perfect way to start our trip. The view was incredible, breakfast was delicious and staff were friendly. Location is very convenient! Would recommend this place for sure

• Stayed: October 2013