All reviewsoutdoor jacuzzisouthern edgehot tubapartment complexcaldera facingseparate sitting areaday cruiseliving roomprivate spaview is amazingroom numberminute walkmain partyogurtbreakfast was deliciousa wonderful stayeach morning
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Firstly, what an outstanding view! It is actually even better than it looks on the photos.
We had a really fantastic few nights here at the end of august/ begining ofSeptember 2013 and it was an experience of a lifetime. We had fantastic service as well as an amazing breakfast. I have coeliac disease which means that cannot eat wheat of gluten and when I told them this, they made sure that my breakfast was suitable for me.
Just to warn people thought that it is not completely private. We had a room where fellow residents had to walk past our patio to get downstairs to their room and there was a room adjacent to ours and you could see them in their hot tub from our hot tub.
Don't let this put you off though as it is an amazing place and I think you would have to pay a lot more money if you had a completely private room.
The nearby shops are extremely close but you cannot hear a thing which is good.
I highly recommend this place, we will certainly be going back!

1  Thank Spaggers
Reviewed 10 November 2013

i've been to kamares apartments for 1 week.I will never forget this place.My room was perfect,clean,decorated with excellent style .The view of the hotel is breathtaking and the outdoor jaccussi is like a dream...you can drink your coctail alone .You and the sea....
τhe service was impeccable. I had whatever i want quick with gentleness and most of all discretion.!!!
Thank you for all my new friends....i will see you next summer for sure...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I've never been anywhere before , having all the facilities during my summer holidays . Kamares apartments combine everything I and my wife needed most. Friendly environment along with the best service, clearness and the most amazing view!!!!!!!I've been crazy with the view!!!!!!!thank you Kamares for all the offering services!!!!!!!

Room Tip: all sides with nice view!!!!
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Being there is like being in an extraordinary imaginative and outerspace place. You get the relaxation you need, you come up with friendly and hospitable people and the accommodation there is perfect. That’s why I’ll be going again and again for all my forthcoming summer holidays!!!!! Congratulations kamares apartments. I’ll never forget the nice view to the sea and the service offered!!!!!

Room Tip: it doesn't make any difference whatever you choose!!!!!!!the frontside ones simply have a more special view!!!!
Reviewed 21 October 2013

As soon and my wife and I arrived we were awe-struck. Like only few places ive been to, it does look just like the photos. Staff was incredibly friendly too. Another bonus is that Fira is only a short 3 minute walk around the corner, yet the peacful quietness makes it feel like miles away. Only few dissapointments were that the beds were not comfortable and pretty hard. And if you want to actually sleep in the same bed with your significant other, you may not be able to. I thought i made it clear that we wanted ONE bed, but we had to push TWO small ones together, Its not as fun sleeping in the crack, if you know what i mean. Breakfast was delivered daily, and was a wonderful gesture, but after the 3rd day, the grilled cheese and ham, hard boiled egg, and pudding for breakfast got a bit boring....but hey, it was included. Bottom line: Gorgeous views, private, but for the price was a bit of a let down.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple