“What a great place for dinner!”
Review of Fanari Restaurant

Fanari Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the most central part of Fira, the Caldera, just a few meters away from the main square and the cable car!
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

mix sea food combined with the gorgeous view make this place a paradise! service on time and always enjoyable to communicate with!

1  Thank nikofotaki
Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Outstanding restaurant with amazing view. The food was delicious. Spaghetti marinara my lovely. Zucchini balls and tomato balls a must. The service very carefully. We returned here three times. We will come back very soon

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Thankyou Fenari for another amazing feed, one my recent visit to santorini i had to re-visit this stunning restaurant. I splashed out this time on Lobster spaghetti and it was well worth it. a litre of white wine on the side and i was in heaven as the sun set down. I was with a group and all of their meals were terrific, two of my group got a seafood plate and i had never seen so much food in my life!! nice to see that Fenari dont skimp out on portion sizes and increase their prices just because of a spectacular view....I will definetely be back again!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had lunch on the top deck and did not want to leave. Food was excellent and well priced considering the premium view location. Service was friendly but not snooty. To my kids' delight, donkeys ran up the trail right beside us, through all the shops and tourists as they needed to have their lunch too!

1  Thank Diane Sus Petty M
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

They have a pretty nice the terasse on the cliff to see the sunset. Their plate is soso and a little bit expensive.
The downside is that the restaurant is just above the road where the donkeys go up and it's smells donkey poop and it's unpleasant to eat. Their is also a lot of fly coming from their and they spray the restaurant while you eat to get rid of them. I would choose somewhere else.