“Such nice people......... and icecream”
Review of Il Gelato D'Oro

Il Gelato D'Oro
Ranked #20 of 24 Dessert in Fira
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2013

As I was buying some icecream I realised that I would like to wash my hands and you know what? The vendor practically dragged me inside to allow me to do that. Now, where in the world do you get such hospitality? And yes, the icecream was fabulous.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

have to try the yogurt, almond and honey i think it was.... had just been through Italy, however this was better!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Granted, just about any Ice Cream tastes good when it is hot outside but the difference is in the aftertaste! Visit here and give it a shot, like eating fresh fruit! We loved it!

1  Thank stevenekuhn
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Visit this place........................the ice cream is absolutely brilliant!We went nearly everyday and enjoy the many different flavours.Try the strawberry cheesecake which I thought was the best!

Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

This was the best icecream in Santorini. Stay away from other places nearby which sell industrial icecream