“The best grilled octopus I have tasted for years”
Review of Pelican Kipos

Pelican Kipos
Ranked #13 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is a nice option for those who are looking to enjoy a coffee,a drink or their food in a peaceful environment right in the center of Fira town. At a beautiful garden with palm trees, under the cool shade of a pergola you may taste delicious mediterranean flavors, accompanied with the wine of your choice, from our rich collection. 480 different selected labels from Santorini, Greece and around the world are carefully preserved in a 400 years old vaulted cave located 10 meters under the garden. For those who are interested in, wine tasting under the guidance of the qualified stuff is provided.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Friendly, welcoming and efficient staff, a nice selection of good quality food, ice cold beer and reasonably-priced wine, in a lovely garden setting. Liked it so much that my wife and I had lunch and dinner there a couple of times and enjoyed a regular night-cap on the way back to our hotel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,268)

Reviewed 3 August 2014

A good grilled octopus and a nice tasty salad for a fair price. Amazing location with all the trees and plants, really charateristic.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We came to this place through costa marina villas recommendation
The price for all plate was fair
Penne with four cheess best plate for me
The view in the garden is quiet
Highly recommended

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I came I ate.... I came again!! Delicious food reasonable prices and friends staff!! I wish I could order everything but I have a limited stomach :(

Said Mrad

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The restaurants' atmosfere looked nice and since it was very close to the hotel we tried it. The food is nothing special for a high price. The staff is unpolite and make a lot of mistakes. We received a marmalade cup which was already used before. The pastery did not arrive though we reminded them. I would say a bad experience and would not recommend this restaurant

3  Thank Sweetymouse10