“Friendly staff and excellent crepes”
Review of Our Corner - CLOSED

Our Corner
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Crepes are a specialty in countries all over the world.The basic ingredients are flour, milk & eggs.French people have a huge variety of recipes & ways of making crepes.In Greece there is a belief that the crepes came from "Pontos" & the name for the crepe is "Lalages".For centuries the people from Pontos have made Lalages on a round iron with mud & ash below (to prevent sticking),the name is "sats". A fire is lit beneath "sats" & when it is warm the mixture is placed at various points to make Lalages.We hope that you will enjoy them!
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I went to Corner a couple of times during my visit to Fira. I tried a sweet crepe filled with honey, walnuts and cinnamon and served with ice cream and I also had a vegetable crepe. Both were delicious. I tried a Greek sour cherry drink too which was very tasty. The staff were great and the prices were very reasonable.

2  Thank Stephanie W

Reviewed 30 May 2014

friendly staff. Food was delicious and served quickly. Smoothies were to die for. Would go again and would highly recommend.

1  Thank may j
Reviewed 24 May 2014

If you are in Santorini and you're looking for a tasty breakfast, with great coffe, fresh juice, crepes, waffles, omlettes etc etc, Corner is the place to go. It has outdoors seating and the furniture is so simple, yet so comfortable and nice. We ate here for three mornings and I enjoyed every single meal. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Elena M
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My wife and I went here every day for breakfast during our stay in Fira, we loved it!! The crepes are absolutely delicious and the woman who waits on you is so friendly! I have to admit that we didn't try any other types of crepes, but the sugar and lemon was phenomenal - we had to get it when we came back!

If you're coming up to Fira from below, this is right on the little cobblestone street and is such a great little place. It's affordable and you can sit outside in the shade and people watch while you eat your breakfast and drink your coffee in the morning.

Wish we were there right now.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

In santorini for a scuba dive holliday, this place was the place to be for breakfast, I ate here every morning before my dives and loved it, super staff, breakfast was bacon eggs fried sausage and expresso coffee. Deffinately visit these guys!!!!