“A crepe full of chocolate”
Review of Uor Corner - CLOSED

Uor Corner
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Crepes are a specialty in countries all over the world.The basic ingredients are flour, milk & eggs.French people have a huge variety of recipes & ways of making crepes.In Greece there is a belief that the crepes came from "Pontos" & the name for the crepe is "Lalages".For centuries the people from Pontos have made Lalages on a round iron with mud & ash below (to prevent sticking),the name is "sats". A fire is lit beneath "sats" & when it is warm the mixture is placed at various points to make Lalages.We hope that you will enjoy them!
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I decided to be naughty on my last day in Fira and went to the Corner Restaurant for breakfast. Although they offered numerous breakfast crepes, I went for the dessert style with strawberries and bananas (they happily added bananas to the strawberry crepe when I asked). It was delicious, but had even more chocolate than I could handle! I thought it was cute how it came topped with a cat cookie. I tried the fresh squeezed orange juice as well which was very tasty. The staff seemed to love what they do, and welcomed you warmly.

1  Thank mullhol

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Don't be fooled by the little eatery.. its worth the stop. We had the famous Greek donuts drizzled with honey & waffles.. it was delicious!! We regret not trying the crepes but enjoyed our dessert stop the one afternoon. The owner was friendly & helpful. It is reasonably priced & they have a great selection of food!! Just yummy.

1  Thank P_0683
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderfull restaurant, with a excelent waffles. Ideal for brakefast and launch. The waiters is very nice and smiles.

1  Thank Ronaldo A
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We had a rushed breakfast here today before leaving for Ios. I wish we had come here earlier! The food is amazing!! I had a banana chocolate crepe and hubby had a savoury crepe with bacon, chicken, peppers, cheese, tomato and mustard sauce, onion (number 12 on the menu) they tasted so good!! And the freshly squeezed OJ was the best I've had! Our best breakfast in Europe so far!! And the staff were so friendly :)
Definitely go here if you are in Santorini

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Yum! We had crepes, waffles and Freddo cappachinos and they were delicious! There are so many flavours for anyone to enjoy and I had the honey, walnut and banana! SO GOOD. The staff were friendly, they have free wifi (which is important on vacation) and they were reasonably priced

1  Thank Jeantash