“Family Restaurant”

Triana
Ranked #79 of 180 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boston, MA
“Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I had a delicious home cooked meal at this family restaurant. My dinner of grilled filet of chicken with a small salad and handcut French fries was just the simple meal I was looking for. My husband said that the stuffed grape leaves were the best he had eaten in the week we had been in Greece, and he orders them a lot. Aris, the owner, was friendly without being intrusive.
This restaurant is on the main road in Fira on the right going toward Oia, a few blocks up from the bus station. If you on the caldera pedestrian walkway, there is a yogurt shop on the corner of T intersection that leads back to the restaurant on the main road. The prices were fair especially compared to the restaurants at the caldera walkway.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
“Do not miss having a meal at Triana with the best value best food and the best host Aris”
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Great value great food great fun host Aris. My daughters came here last year and told me to go there. I was absolutely delighted with everything about the restaurant. The host aris and his niece were great. You must go there. We had five nights in santorini and triana was the most outstanding

• Visited September 2013
“Great real Greek food”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was my fifth trip to Greece.I love the gigantic beans.These were the best I have ever had.In fact they were so good we got a second order.Also the tomato balls were the best we had on our two week trip that was all over Greece.This place doesn't look like much but it has very good reasonably priced food.A terrific place to eat.Don't miss eating here !

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Magnoliacat
Toronto, Ontario
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were in Santorini 4 days and ate 2 meals here and both were wonderful! Home cooking and very reasonably priced, also a good location. The owner is always there and is very friendly and helpful while his wife is in the kitchen whipping up the fabulous dishes, good local wine too!

• Visited September 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A little bit of Greek magic”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

A lovely place , foods excellent, staff are very friendly , prices are very good , good clean standards , will accommodate most requests , Aris the owner has a very good sense of humour, is very informative after 35 years based in Santorini, if you get the chance try and dine at about 8pm , your directly facing the cobbled streets where the Santotini mules are led back to the stables , quite a sight to watch in the evening whilst sipping some of the best red wine I have ever tasted !

• Visited June 2013