“Terrible food.”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Terrible food.”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Tasteless bland food. Half decent service but no atmosphere. Not cheap either. If you want a change from Greek food please look elsewhere.

• Greek first
Queensland, Australia
“A change from Greek”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had a simple meal here. The entree was a little over cooked and oily, but the main meal was the Korean BBQ Beef and it was very tasty. The rice was a little gluggy, but ok. Would not rave about this place, but it was a pleasant change from Greek food, which we love, BUT needed a change ....

• Visited September 2013
“The most disgusting chinese food iv had in my whole life!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We ate here, because we were tired of greek food so thought to try it. We asked for spring rolls, & we got large fried, oily empty dough. There was a heavy stench coming from the kitchen...& then we worried about the chicken we ordered. They brought out the chicken-like, tastless meat. Oh lord!...its was horrible. ..terrible!@...please do yourself a favour & dobt waste your money. This food was a disgrace to chinese food. If I was chinese, & got served THAT..I would be offended. SHOCKING!!!

Hong Kong, China
“Disappointing lunch”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

As a Chinese, I was very excited when we found this restaurant in the middle of our Greece vacation. Its menu also stirred up my hope for Chinese food because it claimed that they have some "real" Chinese for Chinese. Both of my wife and I had ordered the spare-ribs with noodle soup. The soup was salty and tasteless. The noodle was actually spaghetti and the spare-ribs was dry. It was a great disappointment and I would suggest those who crave for "real" Chinese food to set a reasonable expectation.

• Visited August 2013
Sanctuary Point, Australia
“Well worth the visit for a change in cuisine!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

After 2+ weeks of eating Greek cuisine, I was craving something different. I looked on TripAdvisor and came across China.
Very nestled away, we had to ask two different shops how to get here. Well worth the walk around. A very extensive menu, with reasonable prices.
The food was lovely, no complaints whatsoever! Friendly, helpful staff. The restaurant has a great ambience. Would recommend highly - my partner and I had a great dining experience!

• Visited August 2013