Open today: 08:00 - 22:00

from US$109.60
from US$1,038.30
from US$1,730.60
1,792 results
All reviews captain leo pasta sunset cruise white beach alma libre hot springs shrimp beautiful catamaran crew members bread great cruise private yacht soft drinks friendly crew swimming stops highly recommend this trip delicious lunch
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Peter at Fira office was very helpful with all the details and booking. The day cruise was wonderful and a must do when in Oia. Cruise was from 10 am to 3 pm. The catamaran had few other tourists and was not over boarded. The captain was very caring and ensured that all the tourists got to spend enough time at different beaches. I have few dietary restrictions so couldn’t not enjoy the bbq but my tourist friends were very pleased with the menu. I will surely do one more day cruise with them when I return. Also I had a flight to catch at 5 pm. So they were very kind to provide a taxi to airport right after cruise. Excellent service all in all!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and I went on the cruise today and we had a fantastic day. We were really worried as it’s the winter here in Santorini, but the weather was amazing and almost all the places we went were sheltered and warm.
The cruise was so relaxing, there was delicious food (and plenty of it) and all types of drinks on offer (again as much as you want) and the crew was so lovely and accommodating. The boat was only 6 months old and was so luxurious!! I highly recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a quality cruising experience. We loved it!!!

Exceeded expectations.
Very friendly crew, great cook and great day out.
Food was terrific and service was above and beyond.
Highly recommend the sunset cruise to see the islands and volcano around Santorini.
10/10

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Captain Leo’s Boat with its pleasant, fun and resourceful staff! Captain Mohamed, Chris, Fotini & Hassan went above&beyond to make our honeymoon & my 50th BDay Unforgettable!!! Highly recommend Had the Best Time I’ve ever had boating. Espectacular Cruise...Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Thank you very much to all the Savanna team. The cruise was very nice. The food is good. The staff is funny and nice.
We recommend you definitely this company.
Laura & Bastien

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We enjoyed our cruise immensely and the guys couldn’t have been better with our 4 year old daughter. When in santorini and looking for a cruise - do this one. You wont be disappointed!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We enjoyed the cruise. We had a chance to go for a swim at the hot springs but were not told we could snorkel at the next spot so had dried off and got changed and did not feel like getting back into bathers when told we could snorkel.
Food was delicious apart from the frozen prawns that were not cleaned well.
For the length of the tour - 3hrs and the limited amount of activity’s, this tour is a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

After months of planning a trip to Greece, we weren’t sure on a cruise. The office happened to be located right next to our hotel, so I walked in just to see. Peter was very helpful in explaining the cruise, and even recommended a modified version of the Fira to Oia walk that would benefit a family with 3 small kids, which made a perfect morning out. So we decided to book the cruise, and it was the best decision to do so.
Cruise day came and we had a comfortable trip (included) from the hotel to the boat. Maria and Captain Leo were extremely helpful on the boat; they offered to take pictures, gave information about the island and its history, made sure my kids had life jackets and felt safe, and never had a cup empty!
Not many times can a person say they jumped off a boat into Aegean waters and swim into a volcanic hot springs!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Was lovely cruise, staff on board where great, explained the sights very well and were easy to understand, food on board was amazing as well, all up a great trip!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We were a couple on a cruise and we were eager to do that excursion in Santorini. Unfortunately, it was much too windy but the company decided to do the cruise anyway. A very bad decision since the waves were way too high and three people at least were sick during it.The itinerary was also shortened in view of bad weather conditions. They also did not want to refund us after it. To do more cruises to make more money was obviously their main objective, good weather or not.

I have however to add that the crew was fine and the captain excellent at guiding the catamaran through the waves.

Maybe not a company to go with if you want to be absolutely sure to enjoy your cruise.