My wife and I stayed here for three nights as our first stop on a tour of Europe. We were had done a ton of research and were looking for good value more than anything. Our opinion: This place far exceeded our expectations. Even if we had paid more, it would still have been worth it.
Room tip: we were fortunate to have #16 which is very removed from everything, at the very bottom, and has a terrace. It's a front row seat to the caldera!
- Unobstructed caldera view with NOTHING between you and the cliff.
- Very clean! The staff are always working hard to keep the place clean.
- Friendly staff who gave us plenty of advice about the island and were always happy to stop their incessant cleaning to answer a couple questions.
- Ben happily carried our bags from our room to the top of the caldera, not just to the top of the hotel. (he actually did this both to and from the hotel, but the "from" part was the most impressive)
- Pickup from the airport is included, which is more handy than you'd think.
- Beds are hard (not unique to this hotel, it seems to be a Greek thing)
- 100+ steps from the bottom to the top. However, your cardiovascular system will see this as a "pro".
- Breakfast isn't a good deal. There are much better deals to be had within 10 minutes walk (Mama's House is a great example).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Scirocco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scirocco Apartments Fira
- Scirocco Apartments Hotel Fira
- Scirocco Apartments Santorini/Fira