1. Staffs are extremely polite, friendly and helpful. I did not expect they would explain so much details about the island to me when we check in. For someone do not want to plan before arriving at the island, it would be very helpful.
2. Rooms are huge even for my petit suite (smallest room they have). Very clean. Nice volcano view. Air condition is good! Bathroom is huge.
3. Breakfast: Delicious!! If you decided to have your breakfast in your room or at your balcony. They have a form for you to fill in which is a list of all the food you can request. One of the item we picked was just boiled sausages but the chef made that dish of sausages like a piece of art which we don't expect it at all. I was having breakfast at our own balcony facing the volcano view. I wanted to go back again.
4. Facilities: we only went to the swimming pool. The whole area is very clean. They have the beach towels ready at the chairs. We usually go to the pool to swim at around 3 or 4 where the pool is less crowded. In general, the pool is not crowded at all. Very nice view while swimming in the pool.
1. Location: its a long walk to Fira town especially under the direct Sun. They don't have many shuttles transfers arranged during the day. We decided to rent a car which makes it a lot easier for us to travel around the island and they have plenty of spots available at the hotel.
2. Pillows are not that supportive
3. It is a bit too dark in the room. Sunlight can't really go into the room and the lighting is not enough.
4. Towels aren't that clean. I see some stains on some of the towels.
5. Transfers from/to hotel. Should offer free complimentary transfers when arriving and departing the hotel
6. Nice Volcano view but you can see sunset with Oia or Thira at all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Curved into the volcanic rocks of the Caldera, the Petit Palace all-suite accommodation in Santorini artfully embraces the blissful harmony of its surroundings. This exclusive sea view suite accommodation only two miles away from the capital of Fira, right by the chapel of Agia Irini in Santorini Island of Greece offers luxury accommodation with gracious-size rooms coupled with high quality modern amenities. All rooms are elegantly furnished and exquisitely crafted to achieve a degree of contented luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Petit Palace Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Hotel Fira
- Petit Palace Suites Hotel Santorini/Fira