“Great food and great service”
Review of Salt & Pepper

Salt & Pepper
Ranked #5 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$14 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lunch 13:30-15:30 (kitchen is closing at 15:30 ) Dinner 19:00-23:00 (kitchen is closing at 22:30 )
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were recommended this place by all the reviews we've read and we were not disappointed at all. Irene and husband, Constantinos runs this little restaurant as a team and we were warmly greeted by Irene who treated us not as customers but as long time friends. Food was great and the serving was massive! I highly recommend the Grilled Vegetables! Best ever I've ever had! My husband had the mix grill and I had the salmon with garlic sauce which was awesome! Even got a hug and a kiss on our cheeks before leaving. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants great food and service at an affordable price.

1  Thank Jessica M

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Had my dinner at salt & pepper earlier, and I have to say, the portion is generous! I had the squid, and my wife, the cod fish. Both were awesome and again, generous. The squid was fresh and so was the cod. Irena/Irina was very friendly. She greeted us as we were regulars and she made us felt at home. She even gave us a little surprise at the end, free desserts!

I left feeling stuffed as I ate more than usual. Prices were very competitive with other restaurants, but Irena/Irina made the difference.

I would recommend it to anybody who visits Santorini. Rent a car, take the bus, rent an ATV, make sure you go to FIra to have lunch/dinner here!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

While my husband looked for hotels, I looked for restaurants! At first I dismissed this place for its name- "Salt & Pepper" surely it's not authentic! It wasn't until I came across on gourmet sites and other recommended sites that we decided to give it a go! Out of the 5 nights we stayed in Santorini, 3 of them we had dinner in Salt and Pepper! Why? Good, honest, authentic food. Every dish we ordered couldn't be fresher or tastier. The grilled vegetables are the best I've ever had (and I've eaten vegetables all over the world!) The seabass was charcoal grilled to perfection and the stuffed aubergines with lentil purée truly delicious! On our last day the place smelled of freshly baked bread and it came to the table still hot! The owners, a husband and wife team, were very welcoming and willing to explain anything you may need to know about the dishes we wanted to order. The menu was extensive enough to try different dishes each and every one of the 5 days we spent in Santorini, we are just sorry we tried our luck somewhere else the other 2 nights. I learnt the "classical" lesson here - don't judge a restaurant by its name! "Salt and Pepper" or αλάτι πιπέρι (aláti pipéri) as it is locally known was surprisingly so so good.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We were attracted to the cute outside décor, and boy were we glad we found Salt and Pepper! In an area where every meal is to die for, this one stands above the crowd. Farm to table philosophy, amazing creations, and the nicest, warmest owners you can imagine. Despite the fact that we didn't have money on hand (my debit card had been stolen in the states while I was abroad), the owner told us not to worry. We could come back and pay when it was convenient. Upon seating us, she set down a plate of homemade dolma (which my daughter had been craving for days), and engaged us in fun and lively conversation. We ate like royalty, and were treated to a Greek dessert that was out of this world. Couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating, not to mention the food was second to none! Don't miss Salt and Pepper-it should be up there with a visit to ancient Akritiri and Oia

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Salt & Pepper is run by a very interesting couple who clearly share a passion for good food and service. It is situated on a road so if you want a view this it not the place! however, if you want good food at a reasonable price then this is for you. We visited twice during our two week stay in Fira and on the second occasion they even made a special dish for my wife. Highly recommended.

1  Thank SKI1962