Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is an AMAZING boutique hotel! As a person with several years of experience working in hospitality and being a GM of a property in Los Angeles I️ can’t give enough stars to this property and the staff. We stayed in a “smaller” room our first night and were moved to our bigger room, both rooms were great. The pool was steps outside of our door. Veronica and Elias were so attentive kind and warm. It appears the hotel was operated by a small team that made you think there were 20 staff running the property. Spending 6 days here was incredible.

Friendly tip: due to the hotel being on the caldera(volcano) side our car was not able to drop us right at the hotel. We did have to walk up an incline where Elias met us to lug our suitcases to the property. If you can pack light or in a backpack I️ would recommend this. The hotel should not be blamed for this, the walk was worth the view. Due to the cobblestone my rolling bag no longer rolls. But this would have been the same for almost any hotel on the caldera side. The price of a couple of broken wheels is definitely worth the friendships and memories created on this trip.

Cons:
No 24 hour staff- we accidentally lost our key to the room, luckily we were able to get in but if we had not figured it out we would have been sleeping by the pool.
- they did provide us a cell Phone but I️ didn’t bother to listen to the directions, so this was really my own fault.

Pros:
-Full breakfast that was different every day.
- great staff willing to go the extra mile to get you what you need
- 2 min walk to town, the cable car, restaurants shopping, bars and everything
- very close to Oia ( we preferred Fira)
-great beds
- excellent housekeeping
- clean everything
-rooms did NOT smell wet or damp
- “sofa bed” super comfy
-beautiful view
- beautiful staff with beautiful personalities, so warm and so kind

If I️ could give them 10 stars I️ would, every time I️ come to Santorini I️ would to stay at this property. The price of the hotel was extremely reasonable.

Veronica and Elias work so hard, they have a great team. Gold stars for everyone.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Loving it . Charming place to stay full of character. Excellent service . After a lovely breakfast on the terrace or your room , Sunbathing on the terrace with views and hot water jacuzzi to relax with more amazing views during the day followed by walks, dinner , sightseeing and of course delicious local ice cream every night . All walking distance from hotel . Whatever you prefer . Highly recommended .

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sj135
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Upon recommendation from a friend we booked the Lava Lounge Suites and we are so happy we took their advice. The location is only a short walk down into Fira town. The villa was large and spacious for a couple and the staff were brilliant. Breakfasts were delightful with a wonderful view across the caldera. We could not recommended highly enough ✔️✔️✔️✔️We will be back.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights and couldn't believe our luck. The staff were very helpful with all our requests like taxis, bookings etc, and provided us with a great breakfast. The hotel itself is small enough that for most of the time it felt like we were in a private villa with us as the only occupants. The plunge pool is a great place to read a book and look down at the ships going around the Caldera. Room also fantastic, a very big suite for two. Can't recommend this enough.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank emmanewton89
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I agree...Lava Lounge was even better in person than in the pictures! Breath taking views, charming rooms and the staff was super sweet and very accommodating! We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2017